Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Fans...
I think at the game against hazard we should go miami heat on em and have a white out!!! what do u think??
a total white out? 9 out of 10 shirts that have Pikeville sports on them are Maroon... actually I can't say i've really seen any shirts except the 05 football pass camp shirt, and only ppl that played football that year has them
you could always be the maroon morons lol haha :Clap: :lmao: :flame:
mrfootball03 Wrote:you could always be the maroon morons lol haha :Clap: :lmao: :flame:
2 questions.
1. Who is your team?
2. Did they even make the playoffs?
mrfootball03 Wrote:you could always be the maroon morons lol haha :Clap: :lmao: :flame:

haha..
Classic!!!
Wont you all save your little dress ideas for phone talk.....Nobody wants to hear about it..
Just trying to see what everyone would like to do to SUPPORT our team
Haha thats pretty cool..
Lets be nice guys. The thread is called "Pikeville Fans..." If your not Pikeville fans or dont want to read it or hear about it then dont click on the thread.
Just kidding around.......
Everybody buy white sheets and cut a hole in the middle and wear them as capes with a painted Paw Print on the front and back.....Have someone set up with the paint..
Lol!!
youd feel awfully stupid if he said Beechwood, wouldnt you, Big Ton? Because all you Pikeville people know that you'd be a homecoming game on their schedule:Thumbs:
bigpun Wrote:2 questions.
1. Who is your team?
2. Did they even make the playoffs?
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Lets be nice guys. The thread is called "Pikeville Fans..." If your not Pikeville fans or dont want to read it or hear about it then dont click on the thread.
haha
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Everybody buy white sheets and cut a hole in the middle and wear them as capes with a painted Paw Print on the front and back.....Have someone set up with the paint..

haha
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Everybody buy white sheets and cut a hole in the middle and wear them as capes with a painted Paw Print on the front and back.....Have someone set up with the paint..

Wayyyyyyyyy to cold for me to do anything like that...
It is never too cold for football Panther42!
Are you ready to play Friday?
Haha pfffffft yea it is, I thought my toes were gonna freeze off last friday....
If by play you mean yell and have a good ol' time in the stands than yea
What game will you be attending this Friday?
It was VERY VERY cold last Friday night:yikes: I think we'll have much better weather this week!

Good Luck guys :thumpsup:
Hopefully! I don't particularly want frost bite! lol I can't wait till it snows on one of these Friday night's, cause you know who ever wins that game is TOUGH!
But yea, good luck to you guys as well against the Burg!
I will be part of the sea of Red..A.K.A...THE BEST TEAM IN PIKE COUNTY!!!
GO BELFRY!
Just giving ya a hard time guy...Best of Luck to Pikeville!
Thanx, we wish Belfry the same, hopefully we'll see each other in Louisville on Dec. 1
Panther Thunder I think its a good idea but instead of white go black or maroon
Fans usually dress out in Maroon every game except when we play teams with similar colors so we don't blend in, then we dress in Black
The Prowler Wrote:I think this is a pikeville thread if you jenkins boys and beflry boys dont have any suggestions then get off here and dont post. We dont get on your threads and post stuff that we are not involved with.
Panther Thunder I think it is a good idea but instead of white go black or maroon.
First off spell check does work on computers. Second I see alot of ppl from other schools that post on different schools threads. I am one of them that likes to just talk football and not limit it to just one school. Also I took the liberty of fixing your post a little bit. It only took me 1 and 1/2 hours. hahahahaha
I want my box now!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I will be part of the sea of Red..A.K.A...THE BEST TEAM IN PIKE COUNTY!!!
GO BELFRY!

Are we parting with the Green for a night of Red.
hillbilly Wrote:Are we parting with the Green for a night of Red.
hahahaha, that sounds like a quote from a movie. Nice.
bigpun Wrote:First off spell check does work on computers. Second I see alot of ppl from other schools that post on different schools threads. I am one of them that likes to just talk football and not limit it to just one school. Also I took the liberty of fixing your post a little bit. It only took me 1 and 1/2 hours. hahahahaha
I want my box now!

No he wants his SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:igiveup::Cheerlead:flame: