Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Somerset go 0-10 yet win the state title?
ColtPride Wrote:Again, for the second time. Where are you getting these stats from? I've corrected you before. Shelby Valley does not have the second best defense in 2A. Currently you are 4th. CAL is #1, DeSales #2 both by quite large margins.

Just going by points their #4 and a couple of the other stats are also wrong.
I completely understand your frustration. If my team had just won the district and an 0-9 team was being projected to beat me in the first round, I'd be rethinking things too.
It's very rare for any 4-seed to ever defeat a 1-seed, but it has happened before. What makes this game intriguing is the fact that both Region 4 districts seem so evenly matched.

Shelby Valley is a quality team and definitely the favorite, but Somerset's history and continuing competitiveness, loss after loss, make this one to watch.

The Jumpers should just play like their collective hair-dos are on fire. No tomorrows. If they do that, maybe the oblong, stripey-lacey barometer of fate will bounce the right way (finally) this time. And history will be made.
Gator must get his stats from the khsaa website.. Where most teams dont even submit stats lol... He's on every thread just trying to find someone who will agree with him that shelby valley will make it to the regional finals... Look you had a great season congrats SV but the luck runs out in the playoffs Pburg Mboro Danville LCA and I think Somerset are all too much for SV in my opinion and Leslie County...
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Gator must get his stats from the khsaa website.. Where most teams dont even submit stats lol... He's on every thread just trying to find someone who will agree with him that shelby valley will make it to the regional finals... Look you had a great season congrats SV but the luck runs out in the playoffs Pburg Mboro Danville LCA and I think Somerset are all too much for SV in my opinion and Leslie County...

I don't really understand what you mean by the luck runs out? What luck are you referring to? 8-2 season with luck? Beat a few quality teams. We also BEAT Leslie AT LESLIE. Didn't need much luck for that. Actually they had no luck at all.
I don't think anyone ever has any luck at Leslie. Valley showed they were evenly matched with pburg as well. I'm pretty high on the wildcats that's Forsure. But that's because they've earned it this year. Your always putting every other team down than Leslie. If Leslie had to play the Denver Broncos you'd pick Leslie lol. If I didn't think SV was a quality team then trust me,
I would speak so highly of them.
Gator95 Wrote:I don't really understand what you mean by the luck runs out? What luck are you referring to? 8-2 season with luck? Beat a few quality teams. We also BEAT Leslie AT LESLIE. Didn't need much luck for that. Actually they had no luck at all.
I don't think anyone ever has any luck at Leslie. Valley showed they were evenly matched with pburg as well. I'm pretty high on the wildcats that's Forsure. But that's because they've earned it this year. Your always putting every other team down than Leslie. If Leslie had to play the Denver Broncos you'd pick Leslie lol. If I didn't think SV was a quality team then trust me,
I would speak so highly of them.
LOL... Go check the LCA Leslie board and come back to me.. I always pick Leslie?? I never pick Leslie.. I'm trying to say I just think Leslie and SV are overrated.. You must have had me confused with someone else I'm a Middlesboro fan not Leslie.. Shelby did hang in there against Prestonsburg and beat Leslie but I'm not sold on them yet esp with you coming on here with false stats.. Just wait until after tomorrow I picked Somerset to win but if Valley does win let me check the final score on that one and maybe I will change my mind about Valley but as of now I just think their overrated and Leslie..
Anything can happen!
There are no Beast in the East. I saw Leslie Co. and Middlesboro play live and I've Seen Danville, Shelby Valley and LCA on film. I think on any given night Somerset can beat anyone in this Region. So let the Games Begin!!!
Ky playoffs r a joke. Shouldnt be allowed in at 0-10.