Poll: Who wins the first round 2nd class play off game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro Yellow Jackets
30.77%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
69.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg First Round Class 2A Playoffs 11/7
BlackCats 27-14
This game will be a real head banger. it will come down to the 4th with Middlesboro getting the win 28-27
Believe it or not this is the game this team wanted ... They just wanted it in the 3rd week of the playoffs ,not the 1st week but oh well 1st or 3rd it don't matter, They are focused and playing better now then they have all season long ... QB play will be key for the Jackets and how ever far they go.
Intimidator Wrote:Believe it or not this is the game this team wanted ... They just wanted it in the 3rd week of the playoffs ,not the 1st week but oh well 1st or 3rd it don't matter, They are focused and playing better now then they have all season long ... QB play will be key for the Jackets and how ever far they go.

good luck to the yellow jackets.
Good luck to both teams for an injury free game. Lord knows neither team needs any more injuries!!
Intimidator Wrote:Believe it or not this is the game this team wanted ... They just wanted it in the 3rd week of the playoffs ,not the 1st week but oh well 1st or 3rd it don't matter, They are focused and playing better now then they have all season long ... QB play will be key for the Jackets and how ever far they go.
I think the QB will be okay. I know he has made some mistakes but goes to being:closeenough: young. The jackets will be okay if they stay focused and play the game they are capable of playing.
Number One Fan Wrote:I think the QB will be okay. I know he has made some mistakes but goes to being:closeenough: young. The jackets will be okay if they stay focused and play the game they are capable of playing.

They've not played up to their potential all season. now is a good time to start.
In this region it doesn't matter whether you get somebody 1st or 3rd week. They are all about the same. Put'em in a hat and shake them up. Only difference is home field advantage.
The only common opponent is Pikeville. The Panthers beat Prestonsburg at home by 1 point, but beat Middlesboro by 11 on the road. Advantage: Blackcats.

When you add in home field, I don't see how Prestonsburg loses this one. I'll say...

P-Burg 31
Middlesboro 20
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Let me help you out 64.

Prestonsburg 31
Middlesboro 20

More Cowbell Wrote:The only common opponent is Pikeville. The Panthers beat Prestonsburg at home by 1 point, but beat Middlesboro by 11 on the road. Advantage: Blackcats.

When you add in home field, I don't see how Prestonsburg loses this one. I'll say...

P-Burg 31
Middlesboro 20

Hey no cheating. Confusednicker:
Blackitty thinks EVERYBODY copies his scores!!!!

I'm gettin' kinds tired of it, too!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Blackitty thinks EVERYBODY copies his scores!!!!

I'm gettin' kinds tired of it, too!!

Set the bottle down Granny. :partyhard
Middlesboro-28

Prestonsburg-34
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Hey no cheating. Confusednicker:

You are mistaken. You picked Prestonsburg to win 31-20. I picked P-Burg to win 31-20.

Big difference. :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]