Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Southwestern 11-7
Perry brings their passing attack to try and take down the Warriors in the first round of district playoffs. Perry has struggled to get things rolling, finishing at 1-9. While the Warriors rebounded from 1-9 in 2013, to lay claim to the district top seed at a respectable 8-2. Coach French has the program going in the right direction and the boys are buying in. I say it is a long bus ride back home to Hazard after a hard fought losing battle to the Warriors.
Praying for safe travel to all who make the trip to support your favorite team who ever they are, also that all teams and players remain healthy though out the playoffs.
I've predicted Perry finally gets it together for the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Might as well keep the train rolling.

Perry forces a couple of turnovers and Pray/Tobler make the Warriors pay.

PCC 34 - Southwestern 28
Warriors by 20
southwestern put a running clock on pcc
SW by 21 +. Perry has to recruit their high school hallways..... SW is a hard nosed and really good team. Too much for my Dores.... They will get it lined out tho.....
I dont think SW dominates but they should win comfortably. 28-13
Southwestern 50-18
Southwestern - 48

Perry County Central - 14
I'm sold sold on these blowout scores... No matter what, Chapman defense won't let some of these predictions happen.... He knows the game to well for that...
Also, SW is gonna primarily run the ball... Not sayin he will stop them, but they won't continually blow them over....
Sw 28 pcc <28
Perry 7- South Western 34
perry in this one
After their bye SW comes back healthy and full of energy. Warriors 42-6
Southwestern 28-14
Warriors will go on to face N.Laurel
SW shows what a difference in having the right guy run the show can have. They have had a remarkable turn around this year.
bcpc Wrote:I'm sold sold on these blowout scores... No matter what, Chapman defense won't let some of these predictions happen.... He knows the game to well for that...

Chapman's D gave up 40 to Pike Central, and 37 to a bad Harlan County team.

Perry Central is allowed 31 points a game. Lets not act like Chapman is during something special.
Its not the X's and O's, its the Jimmies and Joes. Chapmans probably doing the best he can.
southwestern 49
Perry County 13

:Sad04: but true
I think the Warriors will be too much in this one. Southwestern wins 35-14.
The Warriors will take this game by at least 3 scores!!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.

Stay warm; leave your brass monkeys at home!!!
Southwestern should escape this matchup in a close one. 30-23.
:disappoint:
steel city gal Wrote:Southwestern should escape this matchup in a close one. 30-23.
:disappoint:
And think, I ask you to marry me. This game will be a running clock by halftime. Warriors big, 48-6.
Southwestern rolls on to next round!!!