Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's deer was this?
This evening I was coming home from bowhunting. As I get close to the jail in Johnson County, I noticed that there was a nice buck in the middle of the road, (it looked as if it had been hit by a car) anyway, I decided since it had a big body that I should move it from the road so that it wouldn't be a road hazard!
Too late! Just as I got out of ny truck, two different cars hit it and sent deer and antlers flying everywhere!
Well, I went ahead and removed it from the road and could tell it had been a very nice either 8 or 10 pointer.
After getting it off the road, I took a little closer look and dicovered it had been field-dressed!!! Evidently fallen from someone's vehicle on the trip home!!!
Talk about the one that got away!!! You arrow a nice buck.....track it ....field dress and drag it to your truck......secure it.....drive home to boast about your prize only to find it fell off the truck!!!
This was on Nov 5th around 6:30 pm, in Johnson County, Anyone have an idea who lost their buck??
dont know who's but can tell you it'll be the guy that is walking up and down the road crying looking for that one..lol..funny but sad!
idk either but i ran over it after it was dead lol
wow talk about a bad day
Wow I would be pissed. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com