Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Co. @ Bell Co. 11/7/14 (3A Playoffs Round 1)
What are your thoughts and predictions for this Friday's game.

Go Bobcats!!!!
Bell County 42
Henry County 13

Go Bobcats I'm glad to ride the wagon for the next 2 games. :Cheerlead
Bell by 18
Bell Easy win.
34-12 Bell
42-7 The Bobcats roll..
Bell County 28-7
bell co by 20.
I agree with the consensus! Bell by at least 3 scores!!

Lots of folks act surprised that Bell is in this good of condition starting post season play, but this was in their future since the first game! You guys should make some noise now, so stay healthy!!!
This team is a match up problem ..... they played Holy Cross within 1 point Central beat them 20-0 (good game if you ask me) and blew out everyone else they played until they ran into Spencer co who's .500 at best. I do think Bell is the better team but just can't put my finger on this Henry Co team. Bell wins but I'm gonna stay conservative and say playoffs drive a different atmosphere ....Bell co by 14
Bell takes this one.
Bell wins 28-14
I will not say Bell should be on upset alert but this one would not surprise me if the score was closer than expected. Both teams have had offensive struggles at times and Henry is not a bad defensive team.

See this playing out in the 28-7 range but a tight game late in the 2nd Half may be a possibility.
Bell by two scores.
Anyone have any info on Henry Co? Any fans out there?

To my knowledge this will be the first meeting between the 2 teams and most likely the last with the new alignment.
Not much being said about this game.. Would like to here more people's thoughts on this game.
Hope to see Bell Corbin rematch
Bells pulls out a win.. But it takes 4 qtrs.... Good luck cats. I'll second the motion, hope both bell and Corbin make it to week 3.
Going to be a cold night up on Log Mountain!!! Field will be sloppy I would think after all the rain.
William Muney Wrote:Going to be a cold night up on Log Mountain!!! Field will be sloppy I would think after all the rain.

Yes it is going to be cold. Good luck to the Bobcats 35-7.
Gonna be a cold night tonight on Log Mountain. Good luck Bobcats!!
Good luck Bobcats!
Not even close.. 22 -0 end of 1st quarter
William Muney Wrote:Going to be a cold night up on Log Mountain!!! Field will be sloppy I would think after all the rain.

this is the perfect time to Wreck the field last game on the grass !!!
Objective Wrote:this is the perfect time to Wreck the field last game on the grass !!!

It may not be the last game.
They would play on it again in week 4 correct?
Yes week 4.
bcpc Wrote:They would play on it again in week 4 correct?

Could be before that if a higher seed get beat.
1 step at a time. Can't get ahead this time of year, could be no tomorrow if you don't focus on 1 week at a time.