Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a change at Pikeville High?
Does there need to be a change at the helm?
Do you think there will be a change?
there WILL be a change...trust me Wink
should there yes
will there b hopefuly
Yes i think theyre will be. Not only in basketball.
i second that mario
There needs to be a change, badly.
Yeah I think there is definite need in a change. Thomas may actually be a good coach, but it's his style that just doesn't fit at Pikeville, also I have seen Pikeville play a few times now this year and it just seems to me they either have no will whatsoever to play this game and/or they do not want to be playing for their coach.
uh uh uh uh uh , I heard that my little buddy that retired (but hasn't actually received a pension check yet) from Valley last year may be coming outta retirement for this position next year. :?
i heard this rumor too...just today actually
I actually talked to a source today that told me pike central will be having this announcement soon on the new head coach position in football. It should be held sometime within the next 2 weeks.
They said that a week ago or so and had to postpone it...hopefully the football announcment isn't what we expect...

And as for baseketball...I've heard the same rumor about and old face coming back.....
What if dave pulls off a big upset
any chance of saving his job
"Beef" Wrote:there WILL be a change...trust me Wink

Beef, are you completely sure....because if you are I am going to be soo happy!

and to hear who u all think will be taking over just makes things even better!
The rumor of Rowe went around last year i would love to see it but dont htink it will happen

and i think the PC football anouncment is like fri mayb
Iv'e heard from people that Rowe has said the only coacing job he would take around would be Pikeville.
"dirty30" Wrote:
"Beef" Wrote:there WILL be a change...trust me Wink

Beef, are you completely sure....because if you are I am going to be soo happy!

and to hear who u all think will be taking over just makes things even better!
Yup...probably 99% positive...I heard from a close friend of Keno that Keno told him that Thomas was out after this season for sure...
Pikeville needs to get rid of their coach as fast as they can