Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 40 Caldwell County 12
I understand there were some scouts from Ole Miss at the game Fri. I don't know who they were there for but, I bet they liked what they saw out of him and McCampbell.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I can't wait to see that prick at work avoid me after 2 weeks straight of him saying we are going to dominate mayfield.

:biglmao:
Funny u should say that. There was also two guys from Alabama there sittin above us.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Funny u should say that. There was also two guys from Alabama there sittin above us.

I don't scout for Alabama anymore. Confusednicker:
I'm sure most, if not all were there to see Sindelar , Boyd or Cain, but, that's okay, sometimes other players get noticed when they may not be the primary guy they're looking at.. I think Kel is good enough, but, I also thought Jonathan Jackson was a sure fire D1 prospect and best he could was Murray St.. or Western..
E's Army Wrote:CAL and DeSales are favorites in 2A.

without any doubt!!!
E's Army Wrote:CAL and DeSales are favorites in 2A.

Caldwell could easily put a good game together and beat either of those two teams. All three better take advantage of it being wide open this year because Mayfield will come in as the overwhelming favorite next year. I think they'd have an easier road in 2a this year than 1a.
baseball1974 Wrote:Caldwell could easily put a good game together and beat either of those two teams. All three better take advantage of it being wide open this year because Mayfield will come in as the overwhelming favorite next year. I think they'd have an easier road in 2a this year than 1a.

You are right. Mayfield will be loaded in 15 and 16.
I said all last year and this year that if anyone is going to get us, this is the year. It is scary to think what our coaches could do with all the talent they will have. I think we could platoon. I would also like to see them take a page from the Bluebirds playbook. That is have two sets of four receivers. You run a play, one set sprints off and the next sprints on. We could stay very fresh and cause the other teams to adjust to two different sets.
On another note, we will return both safeties, one cb, all three linebackers and 2 of the 4 def ends.
mysonis55 Wrote:I said all last year and this year that if anyone is going to get us, this is the year. It is scary to think what our coaches could do with all the talent they will have. I think we could platoon. I would also like to see them take a page from the Bluebirds playbook. That is have two sets of four receivers. You run a play, one set sprints off and the next sprints on. We could stay very fresh and cause the other teams to adjust to two different sets.

I've seen my team do that this year. that will pay off in the future :biggrin:
It would appear that your team is on the verge of being legit. I noticed they have improved. Before too long 64 will be adopting them.
mysonis55 Wrote:It would appear that your team is on the verge of being legit. I noticed they have improved. Before too long 64 will be adopting them.

can we add your coach to our staff? you can get another one Confusednicker:
Leave our coaches and our water alone.
mysonis55 Wrote:Leave our coaches and our water alone.

I'll give him some water its my special lemonade blend that goes good with yellow snow.