Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Football 2007
I think if Jenkins keeps the momentum goin...then next year should be a successful season.
Next year Jenkins sould have a great season
They should if they work hard
All-American Lineman Wrote:Thanks Midee 1 I wish people would stay on topic

WOW when did u become a Moderator??
Yeah jenkins should have a great season next year, better then this years team.. and hope they get more people out..
Just need to keep on keeping on and get everybody lifting
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:WOW when did u become a Moderator??

The better question is when did you become one?

I posted a warning to get it back on topic. All he said was and I quote "Thanks Midee 1 I wish people would stay on topic"

He thanked me for giving the warning and just stated that he wished people would keep it on topic which is what I asked.
Midee1 Wrote:The better question is when did you become one?

I posted a warning to get it back on topic. All he said was and I quote "Thanks Midee 1 I wish people would stay on topic"

He thanked me for giving the warning and just stated that he wished people would keep it on topic which is what I asked.

Dude chill hes one of my buddys, jus aggervating him..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Never once did i say i was an all state back.. jus some goofy name..
well we might have had a losing season, but your senior year team make it to playoffs? Hmm NO.. Wait How many games did we win..Hmm 2.. now thats a losing team, and you know for a fact last years team was all about I.. Jus like F_F said.. and no im not jus sayin that cause hes my brother its the truth..
yeah you really supporting the cavs by sayin we had a losing seaon.. NOT!!!
:argue:

Well actually going 4-7 is a losing team to, but you all did make the playoffs and congrats on that. What teams are they going to schedule next season?
4-7 was a big improvement from last year....and making the playoffs has been the goal since i've played for Jenkins, so despite the record...this season to us was a success!...
Good Luck next season!
i'll be rooting for y'all!
:thumpsup:
IRISH4 Wrote:Well actually going 4-7 is a losing team to, but you all did make the playoffs and congrats on that. What teams are they going to schedule next season?
DateOpponentSite TimeAug 24Allen CentralAway7:30Aug
Allen Central-A
Beth Haven Academy-A
Hazard-A
Cumberland-H
Evarts-H
Pineville-A
Phelps-A
Harlan-H
Betsy Layne-H
Ervinton-H
All-American Lineman Wrote:DateOpponentSite TimeAug 24Allen CentralAway7:30Aug
Allen Central-A
Beth Haven Academy-A
Hazard-A
Cumberland-H
Evarts-H
Pineville-A
Phelps-A
Harlan-H
Betsy Layne-H
Ervinton-H

Hope u Jenkins does good... illbe at every home game..
All-American Lineman Wrote:DateOpponentSite TimeAug 24Allen CentralAway7:30Aug
Allen Central-A
Beth Haven Academy-A
Hazard-A
Cumberland-H
Evarts-H
Pineville-A
Phelps-A
Harlan-H
Betsy Layne-H
Ervinton-H
I see five to six wins next year
First time I actually got to see this schedule! Who came up with Beth Haven, lol..
Has anyone seen Beth Haven's schedule this year and scores..Is this an 8 man team and are they really this good? I know nothing about them. Where are they even located?
i hurd there 8 man
All-American Lineman Wrote:Just need to keep on keeping on and get everybody lifting
yeah EVERYBODY needs to come out even the boys playin b-ball, umm cough cough hint hint lol. but they will be a heck of alot stronger next year.
I agree player 5622..No reason why you can't lift while playing basketball! IT DOES NOT MESS UP YOUR SHOT!
I'd say the Cavs will compete pretty well in their new district if they keep on the right path and get in the weight room and get the rest of the school out to play.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I'd say the Cavs will compete pretty well in their new district if they keep on the right path and get in the weight room and get the rest of the school out to play.
Its gonna happen lol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I agree player 5622..No reason why you can't lift while playing basketball! IT DOES NOT MESS UP YOUR SHOT!
I'm a basketball player and I do lift and I know many others do too
How many are in the weightroom?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How many are in the weightroom?
About 15 right now but alot are starting next week
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I agree player 5622..No reason why you can't lift while playing basketball! IT DOES NOT MESS UP YOUR SHOT!
There Is no reason why you can't lift during Football season either! You might wanna try to suggest that next year PB5. I think it would've helped alot this year and it will next year too!:thumpsup:
I really think the CAVS showed alot of heart this year, and I know that next year is going to be better than this year. this year was the calm before the storm. and BTW I would like to say to ALL of the seniors on the team, that I think you all are a great bunch of guys on the field and off. I will really miss seeing you guys on the field next year, but hopefully you will be in the stands :popcorn: because I know each and everyone of you are all 100% PURE FOOTBALL!! good season to all the seniors. j r, spencer, tank, belcher,linville,and childers.....good luck to the rest of the CAVS next year.hit the weights and keep up the confidence, you will come out on top!
GO CAVS!!!!! :rockon:

congrats on making it to playoffs,a great season for the CAVS!!!
well i think they will do good too......i think they can make the playoffs agian but they will have to hard!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:To be successful, there is no offseason in Sports!

ya know man thats so true.:Clap:
The Cavs will have a good one next year and if we all hit the weights and bulk up we won't have to use as much of our speed.
scavanger Wrote:The Cavs will have a good one next year and if we all hit the weights and bulk up we won't have to use as much of our speed.

I think most coaches would agree that they would take speed over strength any day, strength is great but if you can't move it dosen't mean anything...speed and strength must be worked on through the offseason
Panther#42 Wrote:I think most coaches would agree that they would take speed over strength any day, strength is great but if you can't move it dosen't mean anything...speed and strength must be worked on through the offseason
thats right!!!