Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Football 2007
My question is how does it not...?
It does carry over as long as people still work hard and don't think that next years playoff spot will be handed to us.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:My question is how does it not...?

Well Playboy, you know how things USUALLY go at Jenkins... Just saying that I hope they can come out strong and confident next year
Boomer86 Wrote:Well Playboy, you know how things USUALLY go at Jenkins... Just saying that I hope they can come out strong and confident next year

Thats funny cause since u graduated, WERE NOT THE SAME JENKINS, and yeah imi graduating this year, and next year it wont be the same ol Jenkins.. times have change.... it will carry over 2 next year.. next year starts as soon as they hit the weights.. :rockon:
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Thats funny cause since u graduated, WERE NOT THE SAME JENKINS, and yeah imi graduating this year, and next year it wont be the same ol Jenkins.. times have change.... it will carry over 2 next year.. next year starts as soon as they hit the weights.. :rockon:

Wait I forgot your an all state back, my bad....I hope you all arent the same Jenkins, but either way you look at it you all did have a LOSING season.. Just trying to support the cavs but comments like this make it hard for people to.
So how do people other than people from Jenkins feel about the Cavaliers next year?
If they work hard in the offseason and get more players out for the team, they very well could compete for a district title next year
Puckett was their best player and he is now gone. What will they do without him?
bigpun Wrote:Puckett was their best player and he is now gone. What will they do without him?
Please have somewhat of an idea of what you state on a post. This is how rumors get started! Puckett is a Junior there Nostradamus!
My bad I was under the impression he was a Sr. You are right he is a Jr. I like the Nostradamus thing, BTW how are you guys doing in the playoffs this year. You are a good ball player Puckett, just get the rest of the school out and behind you and they will take your lead. You be the leader and hopefully the rest will follow.
Boomer86 Wrote:I hope you all arent the same Jenkins, but either way you look at it you all did have a LOSING season.. Just trying to support the cavs but comments like this make it hard for people to.
:dontthink You have a serious problem don't you? What can't you stand the fact that after a few players graduated last year, that this is a better team this year. Befor I used to take up for some of the seniors last year like you and Mark but looks like you are right in the crowd with the trouble makers. If you really care about this team like you said, you wouldn't care if they had a losing season or not. Anyways they had A BETTER SEASON THAN YOU DID LAST YEAR, so be happy for them. IF you have anymore problems with this or the team come talk to me! WE'LL FIX IT!:wink:
football_fan Wrote::dontthink You have a serious problem don't you? What can't you stand the fact that after a few players graduated last year, that this is a better team this year. Befor I used to take up for some of the seniors last year like you and Mark but looks like you are right in the crowd with the trouble makers. If you really care about this team like you said, you wouldn't care if they had a losing season or not. Anyways they had A BETTER SEASON THAN YOU DID LAST YEAR, so be happy for them. IF you have anymore problems with this or the team come talk to me! WE'LL FIX IT!:wink:

Ya know, its crazy how simply stating that you hope a team can come out the next season with momentum and confidence and it starts an uproar! Trouble maker?? Please explain to me how. All I have heard is that this team "isnt the same Jenkins", and thats defenitley good but the only point I was trying to make is you did have a losing season. Thats not a new Jenkins team. No f_f I dont have a problem with you but if you do then we'll talk elsewhere!
Boomer86 Wrote:Ya know, its crazy how simply stating that you hope a team can come out the next season with momentum and confidence and it starts an uproar! Trouble maker?? Please explain to me how. All I have heard is that this team "isnt the same Jenkins", and thats defenitley good but the only point I was trying to make is you did have a losing season. Thats not a new Jenkins team. No f_f I dont have a problem with you but if you do then we'll talk elsewhere!
well they won more games then you did your senior year so i think that it is a different jenkins team!!!!
Thats awesome....
Boomer86 Wrote:All I have heard is that this team "isnt the same Jenkins", and thats defenitley good but the only point I was trying to make is you did have a losing season. Thats not a new Jenkins team. No f_f I dont have a problem with you but if you do then we'll talk elsewhere!

All you ever say is negative stuff for example: you might have made it to the playoffs but you had a losing season. Why say something good then kill it with negativity? Last year you all wasn't a team it was all about me and I. This year it didnt matter who got the ball or who scored, there wasnt no one cursing other players out, they just wanted to win. To me thats a diffrent team. They won 4 games and went to the playoffs. How many games did you win last year? Did your team go to the playoffs? Now ARE you for sure you want to talk to me elsewhere because I'm not going to be nice like last time. These boys deserve respect, and i'll do anything to get that for them!!!
wow...guys stay on subject....please...can't we all just get along???
Improved Jenkins squad. Different competition next year with the new district except for Hazard.
If i heard correctly than Jenkins will have a tougher district next year. could anybody tell me for sure.
Their district is as follows: Cumberland, Evarts, Harlan, Hazard, Jenkins, Pineville.
football_fan Wrote:If i heard correctly than Jenkins will have a tougher district next year. could anybody tell me for sure.

I do not think tougher. Harlan and Hazard will be the top Dogs(pardon the pun)
Cumberland is not bad. The rest are all about the same. The new Harlan county school is suppose to open in 08 and Evarts and Cumberland will go into it.
What will be the new name of this school and what class will it be put into?
They will be the Harlan County Black Bears..Love the nickname. Not sure on the class that they will be in. I heard Cawood is also with them..I think it is alot harder of a district. No I do not think that they have a team like Pikeville in it but you have Cumberland who is VERY SOLID, HAZARD(same), Harlan(SAME) and Evarts who is always a hard hitting solid football team and then Pineville, don't know alot about them...Jenkins needs to have a very good offseason and really work there butts off.
Harlan County Central has been projected to be Class 6A.

here is the link:
http://www.khsaa.org/football/realignmen...ls6of6.pdf
football_fan Wrote:All you ever say is negative stuff for example: you might have made it to the playoffs but you had a losing season. Why say something good then kill it with negativity? Last year you all wasn't a team it was all about me and I. This year it didnt matter who got the ball or who scored, there wasnt no one cursing other players out, they just wanted to win. To me thats a diffrent team. They won 4 games and went to the playoffs. How many games did you win last year? Did your team go to the playoffs? Now ARE you for sure you want to talk to me elsewhere because I'm not going to be nice like last time. These boys deserve respect, and i'll do anything to get that for them!!!

I dont think I ever disagreed with you there and I am glad Jenkins is making a turn around. :Thumbs: Nice? whatever makes you feel better...
OK let's stop the bickering NOW!

The taunts and threat will not be tolerated on the boards. Continue and risk losing your posting privileges. Thanks.
Thanks Midee 1 I wish people would stay on topic
Its about Jenkins next year not Jenkins this year or the year before that
fox sports Wrote:Harlan County Central has been projected to be Class 6A.

here is the link:
www.khsaa.org/football/realignment/footballschools6of6.pdf
Thanks Fox, so who will be in our district when this occurs???
Boomer86 Wrote:Wait I forgot your an all state back, my bad....I hope you all arent the same Jenkins, but either way you look at it you all did have a LOSING season.. Just trying to support the cavs but comments like this make it hard for people to.

Never once did i say i was an all state back.. jus some goofy name..
well we might have had a losing season, but your senior year team make it to playoffs? Hmm NO.. Wait How many games did we win..Hmm 2.. now thats a losing team, and you know for a fact last years team was all about I.. Jus like F_F said.. and no im not jus sayin that cause hes my brother its the truth..
yeah you really supporting the cavs by sayin we had a losing seaon.. NOT!!!
:argue:
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Never once did i say i was an all state back.. jus some goofy name..
well we might have had a losing season, but your senior year team make it to playoffs? Hmm NO.. Wait How many games did we win..Hmm 2.. now thats a losing team, and you know for a fact last years team was all about I.. Jus like F_F said.. and no im not jus sayin that cause hes my brother its the truth..
yeah you really supporting the cavs by sayin we had a losing seaon.. NOT!!!
:argue:

Okay since when was this thread about comparing Jenkins footbal teams?? Dont think it ever was.... If your wanting to argue with someone, take it to somebody else because it is a waste of my time to sit here and argue over something stupid...Oh, and I dont think I ever stated that last years team was better, so make sure you know what you are talking about.