Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co 28 Rockcastle 14
Congrats to Wayne Co, there were a lot of folks that didn't give Wayne a chance in this one...
Congratulations Cardinals!
OldJacket Wrote:Congrats to Wayne Co, there were a lot of folks that didn't give Wayne a chance in this one...

is former eating his crow before he comments?:popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:is former eating his crow before he comments?:popcorn:

Crow doesn't taste good on BGR....I just got a piece of crow at south laurel. Confusednicker:
Cards end season on a good note. Congrats to Cards.
Meant that quote for South Laurel. Congrats Wayne. Good luck in playoffs.
64SUR Wrote:Crow doesn't taste good on BGR....I just got a piece of crow at south laurel. Confusednicker:

I hope you dont have to eat more crow in the near future :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I hope you dont have to eat more crow in the near future :biggrin:

I will know soon next week when leslie county plays LCA. I set with some of the LCA coaching staff tonight....GO Eagles :Cheerlead
Congrats Wayne, good win for you. I bet the Lovel kid had a bunch of yards.

You all were better than expected or we just ain't as good as our record indicates.

But good luck to you in playoffs.

Crow is better when grilled
former Wrote:Congrats Wayne, good win for you. I bet the Lovel kid had a bunch of yards.

You all were better than expected or we just ain't as good as our record indicates.

:flush:
Heck of a game wayne, you where the better team. how many garner kids do you guys have. seemed like everyone making plays last name was garner. as for Rock they have tons of talent, but needs a change of management.
former Wrote:Congrats Wayne, good win for you. I bet the Lovel kid had a bunch of yards.

Wayne County is tougher than you thought Smile
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heck of a game wayne, you where the better team. how many garner kids do you guys have. seemed like everyone making plays last name was garner. as for Rock they have tons of talent, but needs a change of management.

I wonder who would be a good manager Smile
4 Garners and a Gardner. A Garner (3) and Garnder (20) are srs. The rest are back.

Cardinals played well. Flattened a little after half but came back to finish the game off in the 4th.

This was a preview of the matchups that are to come and the next 4 years. Both teams are very physical and have a lot of young talent. They should be fighting for the top of that district year in and year out.
Cardfan1 Wrote:4 Garners and a Gardner. A Garner (3) and Garnder (20) are srs. The rest are back.

Cardinals played well. Flattened a little after half but came back to finish the game off in the 4th.

This was a preview of the matchups that are to come and the next 4 years. Both teams are very physical and have a lot of young talent. They should be fighting for the top of that district year in and year out.

the future looks bright for sure.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heck of a game wayne, you where the better team. how many garner kids do you guys have. seemed like everyone making plays last name was garner. as for Rock they have tons of talent, but needs a change of management.

That's something that should have been done when Saylor left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!

Not trying to start something, but I've been saying this after Parkey's second year. They don't have the "swagger" that Rockcastle used to have. They have a good middle school program, but they have 1 middle school team feeding them. A lot of schools now have at least 2 middle schools feeding a high school, so even if their middle school team is good something needs to happen to get more kids out to play, or have a new coach to build a new excitement in Mt. Vernon. Most of the teams that Rockcastle has on the schedule will be just as if not more talented for the next several years. I think Parkey has had more than plenty of time to see what he brings to the table.
Wayne has a very good coach and some outstanding middle school teams coming up. Expect them to be very good in the years to come.

Many I talked to say Parkey wont be fired, but they all wish he would quit.