Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County JV and Freshman win CKC
Both Fleming County teams beat Bourbon last night night to win the CKC Championships. The CKC is a JV/Freshman conference made up of Fleming County, Mason County, Bourbon County, Montgomery County, Rowan County, Harrison County and Lewis County.
The Jv Panthers ended their season with a 6-1 record and the freshman Panthers were 10-0 (they beat Morgan County's JV, Bracken's JV, and Marion County outside of the conference). Through their combined 14 conference games, they gave up a TOTAL of 60 points!
Congrats to these young men on having a great season!
I hear the CKC rules are a joke... And the game was actually a tie after all the OT
So I've talk to several other coaches in and round the surrounding counties and they have never heard of this so called CKC... They play by KHSAA rules like they should and I googled it and guess what??? Nothing comes up under CKC..
Did you talk to the coaches of these teams? Coach Buchanan from Mason County posts the results on another site every week.
Sorry that Bourbon lost and you are upset but Fleming actually beat them earlier in the year as well. The OT rules are garbage, I agree. Fleming lost the championship 3 years ago to Mason the same way.