3) Desales
4) OB Catholic
5) Bardstown
6) Danville
7) Murray
8) Prestonsburg
9) NCC
10) W.Verona
No offense to anyone, but I just can't understand why you didn't have Leslie co. in your Top 10... If its strength of schedule, then Look at Caldwell co., Owensboro Cath, or Murray's Schedule. Not exactly burning it up with top quality opponents. Plus they all count wins over Ballard Memorial who has a very easy schedule to say the least. When looking for quality wins for the 3, Caldwell's win over Murray is all I see. I may be wrong, but Murray does not look like a Top 5 team to me.. I'm sure someone will enlighten me..
I Rule The World Wrote:No offense to anyone, but I just can't understand why you didn't have Leslie co. in your Top 10... If its strength of schedule, then Look at Caldwell co., Owensboro Cath, or Murray's Schedule. Not exactly burning it up with top quality opponents. Plus they all count wins over Ballard Memorial who has a very easy schedule to say the least. When looking for quality wins for the 3, Caldwell's win over Murray is all I see. I may be wrong, but Murray does not look like a Top 5 team to me.. I'm sure someone will enlighten me..

Leslie would be #11. A very, very close #11 and as evidence from Friday don't think the gap between them and #7 is very far either.
How would you have Leslie ranked above Shelby Valley ?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. CAL
2. Caldwell Co
3. DeSales
4. Owensboro Catholic
5. Murray
6. Bardstown
7. Danville
8. Pburg
9. LCA
10. Shelby Valley

I can agree with this one 64SUR Confusederiously:
Football fan 0 Wrote:How would you have Leslie ranked above Shelby Valley ?

I guess its just my opinion.. Im sure yours would look alot different.. And thats fine, Because everything's playing out on the field and in 1 more week it will get real...
64SUR Wrote:I can agree with this one 64SUR Confusederiously:

Figured this would not sit well with you.... Being a Leslie fan..
I suppose it would be hard to decide where to rank P-Burg, Valley, and Leslie.

Normally, one would have an argument that you couldn't put team A ahead of team B, since team B beat team A head-to-head. But in this case, team A beat team B, who in turn beat team C, who in turn beat team A. So how to decide?

I think you have to look at the rest of the team's schedules. The only common opponent is Betsy Layne. While P-Burg won by 52 and Valley won by 38 points, Leslie only won by 14 points.

Also, once you look at the other opponents, Leslie played a very weak schedule. Valley at least played Paris (#11 in 1A) and Paintsville (#10 in 1A), splitting those two games. They also beat a tough out-of-state opponent in Hurley, VA. Prestonsburg played the strongest schedule, playing Pikeville, Hazard, and Pike Central, winning 2 of those 3.

Based on the rest of the season for each team, I would have to rank Prestonsburg the highest, then Valley, then Leslie. That said, they are all fairly even, and I would rank them close to one another. Maybe have P-Burg #7, Valley #9, and Leslie #10.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Rule The World Wrote:Figured this would not sit well with you.... Being a Leslie fan..

I tag the wrong posts I Rule The World. This is my top 10.

1. CAL ( will win 2A )
2. Owensboro Cath
3. Caldwell Co
4. Danville ( 50\50 chance being in bowling Green )
5.Desales
6. LCA ( has a shot for sure )
7. Murray
8. Leslie County ( need to beat LCA )
9. Prestonsburg
10.Newport

NCC 2 votes Shelby Valley 1 vote Confusednicker:
I believe in results on the field. Pburg and Shelby Valley will have the 1 and 2 seeds in district 8. Those seeds were earned not voted on.
new o Wrote:I believe in results on the field. Pburg and Shelby Valley will have the 1 and 2 seeds in district 8. Those seeds were earned not voted on.

my vote don't count or i don't think sooooooo. :popcorn:
CA, DeSales, Caldwell County and Owensboro Catholic are ahead of the field. After that it is anyone's guess.