1. Corbin
2. Southwestern
3. Pulaski Co
4. Williamsburg
5. Knox Central

Game of the Week:
Corbin @ Knox Central
You should do a top 6 for the south lol
You know corbin and Knox play Friday right? That should be the game of the week.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:You know corbin and Knox play Friday right? That should be the game of the week.

I did not see that! Will amend.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Corbin
2. Southwestern
3. Pulaski Co
4. Williamsburg
5. Knox Central

Game of the Week:
Corbin @ Knox Central

perfect
2. Southwestern
3. Pulaski Co
4. Williamsburg
5. Knox Central

Game of the Week:
Corbin @ Knox Central

I could see this coming lastweek...Showing williamsburg no love EKUAium05 :blonde:
64SUR Wrote:I could see this coming lastweek...Showing williamsburg no love EKUAium05 :blonde:

Play someone. Beat someone.

I was tempted to move them ahead of Pulaski Co this week but until Wburg plays a team with a pulse they are graded as an "Incomplete"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Play someone. Beat someone.

I was tempted to move them ahead of Pulaski Co this week but until Wburg plays a team with a pulse they are graded as an "Incomplete"

williamsburg has a running pulse EKUAlun05.

williamsburg beat wayne county with a running clock.
1. wayne lost to NORTH LAUREL BY 2 pts
2. """""" """" "" GARRARD BY 7 pts
3. """""" """" "" BELL COUNTY BY 19 HALFTIME SCORE 6-0

williamsburg beat pike county central with a running clock.
1.pike county central beat WHITLEY COUNTY by 14 pts
2. """ """"""" """"""" """" SOMERSET BY 11 PTS
3. """ """""" """""" """" LETCHER COUNTY CENTRAL 1 pt

williamsburg beat newport by 6 pts
1. newport lost to NCC by 4 pts..i think

WILLIAMSBURG HAS PUT A RUNNING CLOCK ON 8 TEAMS THIS YEAR IN THE 1ST OR A FEW MINUTE IN THE 2ND QTR.
1. 4A KNOXVILLE HALLS
2. 5A SOUTH LAUREL
3. 4A HARRISON COUNTY
4. 1A CAMPBELLVILLE ( dang good 1A team )
5. 1A BEREA
6. 1A LYNN CAMP
7. 1A PINEVILLE ( and yes will be a running clock friday night )

AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME WILLIAMSBURG SHOULD BE #1 or #2 Confusedecret:
Wayne has played 3 of the top 5. Williamsburg is the best.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Wayne has played 3 of the top 5. Williamsburg is the best.

THANK YOU. :popcorn:

most people cant see that or dont want to.

Just because Williamsburg matches up the best with Wayne doesn't mean they're the best team. People don't understand that you don't compare scores because every team has different strengths and weaknesses and that might cause a problem for one opponent that it wouldn't for another. No doubt Williamsburg is one of the best teams in the Mountains and 1A but we have no idea how they would match up with the rest of this list.
64SUR Wrote:williamsburg has a running pulse EKUAlun05.

williamsburg beat wayne county with a running clock.
1. wayne lost to NORTH LAUREL BY 2 pts
2. """""" """" "" GARRARD BY 7 pts
3. """""" """" "" BELL COUNTY BY 19 HALFTIME SCORE 6-0

williamsburg beat pike county central with a running clock.
1.pike county central beat WHITLEY COUNTY by 14 pts
2. """ """"""" """"""" """" SOMERSET BY 11 PTS
3. """ """""" """""" """" LETCHER COUNTY CENTRAL 1 pt

williamsburg beat newport by 6 pts
1. newport lost to NCC by 4 pts..i think

WILLIAMSBURG HAS PUT A RUNNING CLOCK ON 8 TEAMS THIS YEAR IN THE 1ST OR A FEW MINUTE IN THE 2ND QTR.
1. 4A KNOXVILLE HALLS
2. 5A SOUTH LAUREL
3. 4A HARRISON COUNTY
4. 1A CAMPBELLVILLE ( dang good 1A team )
5. 1A BEREA
6. 1A LYNN CAMP
7. 1A PINEVILLE ( and yes will be a running clock friday night )

AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME WILLIAMSBURG SHOULD BE #1 or #2 Confusedecret:

So your reasoning is they beat:

A 3-6 Wayne County?
A Pike Central team who just had a running clock on them by a Belfry team missing half their starters? A Pike Central team who barely survived a winless Somerset?

The only somewhat quality team Wburg played was Newport. Newport is 5-4 and probably a top 15 team in 2A. Yes they lost to NewCath by only 5, but NewCath themselves are going to finish 4-5. Newport... the only somewhat quality team Wburg faced... pushed them for 4 Quarters.

I don't care if they put a running clock up on the Sisters of the Poor in the 1st Half. The fact remains they have played not a single team ranked in their class' respective Top 10. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
running clock coming to a city near you.tick tock tick tock.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Just because Williamsburg matches up the best with Wayne doesn't mean they're the best team. People don't understand that you don't compare scores because every team has different strengths and weaknesses and that might cause a problem for one opponent that it wouldn't for another. No doubt Williamsburg is one of the best teams in the Mountains and 1A but we have no idea how they would match up with the rest of this list.

What do you mean...people compares scores and records on here all the time? As a matter of fact how the heck would you get results for this ranking if you didn't compare scores?

TBH my assessment and many other Wayne county Cardinal fans' assessments are truer than any other speculation, because we have seen all 3 of the teams.

Don't mistake what I'm saying as Wburg would dominate anyone in the top 5. I just think would win.
Easy to look good when not playing anyone.
2. Southwestern
3. Pulaski Co
4. Williamsburg
5. Knox Central

Game of the Week:
Corbin @ Knox Central

This looks pretty good. Don't know if I would call Fridays game with Knox and Corbin as the game of the week.. Both coaches should be looking toward the playoffs and getting people healthy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Williamsburg has just got to keep winning. Polls are meaningless. Hard to please some people. When you win 69-0 and drop in a subjective poll there is nothing you can do. EKU stated he was going to drop them before game and did. That means in other rating he did was as meaningless as this one. These teams are very close and we will never no because they don't play each other.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What do you mean...people compares scores and records on here all the time? As a matter of fact how the heck would you get results for this ranking if you didn't compare scores?

TBH my assessment and many other Wayne county Cardinal fans' assessments are truer than any other speculation, because we have seen all 3 of the teams.

Don't mistake what I'm saying as Wburg would dominate anyone in the top 5. I just think would win.

I never said anything negative about the burg, even said they were one of the best teams in the state. But, if we're going by your logic corbin beat wayne by 41 and burg beat them by 31. Corbin beat SL by 63 and burg beat them by 37. That means on average corbin is 18 points better than williamsburg. Of course this is your reasoning and not my own...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I never said anything negative about the burg, even said they were one of the best teams in the state. But, if we're going by your logic corbin beat wayne by 41 and burg beat them by 31. Corbin beat SL by 63 and burg beat them by 37. That means on average corbin is 18 points better than williamsburg. Of course this is your reasoning and not my own...

I just think EKUAlum05 is just taking a jab at williamsburg. Without hall for pulaski county they should have drop to 4th and williamsburg stays at #3 or at #2. :HitWall: keep the good work EKUAlum05 :Cheerlead
Knox and Williamsburg are in the same boat. They have to play someone to prove they are as good as advertised. Personally I wish Knox could have played Williamsburg this year during week 0. beat someone worth note, then You'll get recognition. Just because you beat the dog out of a bunch of 1A schools and Wayne county, who is a shell of what they were last year, that means nothing. Good luck to burg in the playoffs though.
Corbin would not beat swhs if they played them now. All teams have improved but to beat Corbin you can't play in corbin. JUST SAYIN
1101guesswho Wrote:Corbin would not beat swhs if they played them now. All teams have improved but to beat Corbin you can't play in corbin. JUST SAYIN

You can tell SWHS doesn't have any tradition. The fans don't know how to act when they get to this level of success and they always have excuses. You got out played by the better team. Let me say that a guy to help you understand, you got Beat by the BETTER team.
Agree, never was a fan of someone gettin beat and then sayin they were better than the victor.... That's not the way the world works.... Southwestern got a L beside there second game and Corbin got a W... At the end of the day, gettin W's is all that matters....! Corbin got beat by Pulaski, Pulaski is/was a better team... See how easy that is?!
1101guesswho Wrote:Corbin would not beat swhs if they played them now. All teams have improved but to beat Corbin you can't play in corbin. JUST SAYIN

:lame:

If I could be 18 years old again, I wouldn't have low testosterone. JUST SAYIN
We will see what the poll says for next week. Good games to finish the reg season. Anxious for a possible bell/central matchup