Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green at Pulaski County
Most people thought this game would be a 1 vs 2 showdown right before the playoffs. When Riley Hall went down, it opened up 5A in the east. Looks like Southwestern is the new team to beat. The Maroons will still be fired up on Friday and hopefully it will be a great game. I'll take Bowling Green 28-14.
Pulaski is crippled without Hall. Bowling Green by 14
Purples 21-7
Earlier in the season I wanted to go to this game, I thought PC had a good chance of knocking off the giant, but with Hall out BG will be too much.

BG 28
PC 7
Bg - 34

pc - 12
Bowling Green 35-14
Didn't never understand this game to start with?? I'm sure PC had a good reason. But now with Hall out & a loss to SW and another very good team coming up could be tough?? Hope to be there. BG a little much for the Maroons on this one.
I just wanna see how pulaski`s defense holds this will probably be the most athletic team by far, I just want no more injuries going into the playoffs for either team
not even close BG wins by at least three scores. enjoy beautiful maroons creek and a big win. pulaski should not be #2 in 5a.
BG wins this one with Hall not playing. 21-14. State title game with Hall playing PC will beat BG in a close one.
Bowling Green 35-7.
Sources say Hall might be back in week 2 of district if PC can first get past Harlan Co. Until then going to be a tough road. Bowling Green by a couple of TDs in this one but I feel like this matchup will happen again down the road and will be a much more interesting contest.
Having Hall back will certainly make a difference in PC's game. Sure hope he makes it back!!
Has Bowling Green been healthy all year?
Bowling Green has lost the starting Te and leading receiver for the remainder of the year. The X was out for a couple weeks with Mono. The starting tailback was out a week and hasn't returned to form. The starting RG was out for a couple weeks with a broken bone and hasn't returned to form. The starting H was out for several weeks and has not returned to form.The starting NG has been injured. Then there are the bumps and bruises of a long season.
BG by 28
Iam4thecats Wrote:Bowling Green has lost the starting Te and leading receiver for the remainder of the year. The X was out for a couple weeks with Mono. The starting tailback was out a week and hasn't returned to form. The starting RG was out for a couple weeks with a broken bone and hasn't returned to form. The starting H was out for several weeks and has not returned to form.The starting NG has been injured. Then there are the bumps and bruises of a long season.
Thanks for the info. Bowling Green is a little deeper on the depth charts than most so I am sure they are not missing a beat. After Friday's game hoping there are no more added to both teams injury list
Gonna be a tough one. Hoping our kids stay hungry, and COMPETE.
Bowling Green by 21 +
With key players out on both teams, could be a GAME!! Fingers crossed for no injuries before play offs & a well played game!! I have a feeling PC might surprise some folks in this one, by a TD!! Confusedinglepar
I agree.
Go BG
I believe Bowling Green's team speed and depth will be the difference. It was last year.They are fast on both sides of the ball. Our front seven on defense is as good as anyone in the state. Opposing quarterbacks don't get much time to throw. I know it will be a packed house and a great atmosphere for football. I 'll take Bowling Green by 21. With or without Hall.
Don't be fooled by Friday night's loss. Pulaski will make this a game. BG has weaknesses as does everybody else. They are not immune. I think PC exploits those weaknesses and pulls off the upset. 23-21
Bowling Green should win by 35 or more.
jim rome Wrote:Bowling Green should win by 35 or more.

You are consistent Jim. Consistently bad. You can't stir up any trouble over here. Go play somewhere else.
How many players does Bowling Green have that plays both ways?
Something was going on with this team before Hall even went down IMO. Now that I see how many key injuries they have it all makes sense. It is very hard for teams from this area to get the kind of depth that teams like Bowling Green have, especially quality depth that is ready to start. I would say that Bowling Green's 2nd team could start for most teams in this area.
Willie Turnover Wrote:How many players does Bowling Green have that plays both ways?

Nobody plays both ways on Purples team. Occasionally, our defensive end comes in to block on short yardage situations. They have been platooning for a long time. I think platooning and going from the Veer to the Spread Offense is the main reason for Bowling Green's success.
jim rome Wrote:Bowling Green should win by 35 or more.

:ChairHit: