Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Knox Central 10-31
Thoughts and Predictions.....Confusedinglepar
Hounds 35-14
Football stadium will be full for this game.....:rockon:
If you want my thoughts on this, neither coach should play starters more than a quarter or quarter 1/2. Why some are going to ask? Here is why!! What do you gain in this game? "Bragging rights"" who cares.. Is this game worth getting one of your starters hurt? It don't matter who wins or loses both teams will be home the next week for playoffs. IMO if you want this game to count for something them play it in the first few weeks of the season not at the end of it..

So I do t think you will see the true outcome of this game if both coaches are smart...
Either way it goes I wish both a injury free game and best of luck come the playoffs..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:If you want my thoughts on this, neither coach should play starters more than a quarter or quarter 1/2. Why some are going to ask? Here is why!! What do you gain in this game? "Bragging rights"" who cares.. Is this game worth getting one of your starters hurt? It don't matter who wins or loses both teams will be home the next week for playoffs. IMO if you want this game to count for something them play it in the first few weeks of the season not at the end of it..

So I do t think you will see the true outcome of this game if both coaches are smart...
Either way it goes I wish both a injury free game and best of luck come the playoffs..

I think when the 1st team get up 28pts both teams should sub down.....play to win. :popcorn:
Corbin is just to much for the KC bunch Corbin 36 KC, 14
Redhounds 21-14
Corbin 49
Knox Central 21

Sub down in 3rd qtr. :disappoint:
Corbin wins big 42-7
doresfanatic Wrote:Corbin wins big 42-7

Knox Central is good, very good, so this game will be a low scoring and close.
You guys thinking Corbin is going to have an easy time with Knox are crazy.

Knox is a good football team, especially with a healthy Barger. Don't forget that Knox almost beat Bell AT Log Mountain in a game that Knox didn't play very will in. That's the same team Corbin had to have OT to beat at home.

Im going against the grain on this one. I think this game will be extremely close. Its at KC, and I think KC brings home the win.

KC 33
Corbin 28
The blowouts being picked makes me want to become a bookie.

KC 28
CORBIN 20
The ones saying Corbin will put up 40+ points on knox don't know nothing about football . KC has only allowed an average of 10 points per game . I hope you was just being sarcastic !!
If BARGER isn't healthy then it is a easy win for the resounds
doresfanatic Wrote:If BARGER isn't healthy then it is a easy win for the resounds

Barger's is completely healthy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Throwitdown Wrote:The ones saying Corbin will put up 40+ points on knox don't know nothing about football . KC has only allowed an average of 10 points per game . I hope you was just being sarcastic !!

Actually it's 10.8 points a game that's county the Russell County game. While Corbin allowing 12.1 per game. I don't see no blowout at all if both teams play their starters the whole game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
doresfanatic Wrote:Corbin wins big 42-7

doresfanatic Wrote:If BARGER isn't healthy then it is a easy win for the resounds

:dudecomeon: do you really know anything about football??? Guess you don't read the papers do you? If you did you would know that Barger has played the last 3 games..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox 21-20 OT
Corbin is one of the best in 3A. Knox is one of the best in 4A. It'll be fun to watch. I don't expect either team to preserve for the playoffs. This is a pride game. Good luck to both programs in the long run.
Corbin 27
Knox 14
panther nation Wrote:If you want my thoughts on this, neither coach should play starters more than a quarter or quarter 1/2. Why some are going to ask? Here is why!! What do you gain in this game? "Bragging rights"" who cares.. Is this game worth getting one of your starters hurt? It don't matter who wins or loses both teams will be home the next week for playoffs. IMO if you want this game to count for something them play it in the first few weeks of the season not at the end of it..

I agree 100%
I would like to see the pig skin classic have local teams Knox Central Williamsburg North Laurel South Laurel.
After losing a starter in the second half of Casey county I could see Corbin being conservative considering there are no implications other than bragging rights.
^^
I hope Knox does the same..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Corbin by 3. Their depth will wear Knox Central down. Hounds have a lot of kids who are players.
Haddix has them going Corbin big.
Knox is dangerous but Corbin better.
should be a good one
Knox needs everyone back and healthy to win this one they have the 1st and 2nd string RB's out and some starting linemen hopefully they will all be back. But then there's a chance they could get hurt again just before play offs. Would loved to have seen this game earlier in the season.
I think the bats could fly in on this game too and given it's right at Halloween, anything can happen! Still think Corbin is going to be the victor in this one. It would sure be a game worth the price of a ticket to get in to watch!! Wishing an injury free game for both teams! :runtouchd