Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie 41 Prestonsburg 34
Final in OT
Once again what a game... So how will the playoffs look??
Oh. my guess those Eagles can play a little bit.
I guess the Leslie haters on here this past week will be eating some crow
Congrats Leslie
41-34 not 37 can a mod change that?? I'm sorry I've been keeping up with so many 2A district 7 and 8 games tonight... Still not sure who won Danville and LCA last I heard LCA lead 48-42 in the 4th...
Im never one to say this, but the officials just flat out kept bailing Leslie out all night long. On the other hand when Pburg has the ball with the lead at the end of the game..... RUN OUT THE CLOCK!!! why the coaches decided to pass is beyond me. Run the ball, eat clock and go home with a one point win!
Jon419 Wrote:Im never one to say this, but the officials just flat out kept bailing Leslie out all night long. On the other hand when Pburg has the ball with the lead at the end of the game..... RUN OUT THE CLOCK!!! why the coaches decided to pass is beyond me. Run the ball, eat clock and go home with a one point win!
Isn't this basically what got them beat at Pikeville?
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:41-34 not 37 can a mod change that?? I'm sorry I've been keeping up with so many 2A district 7 and 8 games tonight... Still not sure who won Danville and LCA last I heard LCA lead 48-42 in the 4th...

Danville 58 LCA 57 Danville kick fg to win game. :Sad04:
#1Blackcatfan has his paper shredder for all the research he prepared this week. Big Grin

What a crazy night of football.
Danville beat LCA. Think it was 57-56 something like that.
Whew!! Is 2A wild and woolly in the east, or what ?!?
Never thought I would say this. But thank god for Leslie county tonight. I've already added up each teams record for the points in the tie breaker. Sorry Leslie, but you still get the 3 seed no matter what. On the other hand, valley now leads in points and are the 1 seed. For now, next week will decide a lot as Valley hosts Fleming & Pburg plays Lawrence. This could change things on either side depending on the outcome of the games. But for now valley is the 1 seed. Pburg 2. Leslie, sorry but you'll be 3 no matter what lol. But thanks for the win tonight!
64SUR for sure
Jon419 Wrote:Im never one to say this, but the officials just flat out kept bailing Leslie out all night long. On the other hand when Pburg has the ball with the lead at the end of the game..... RUN OUT THE CLOCK!!! why the coaches decided to pass is beyond me. Run the ball, eat clock and go home with a one point win!
I see your point but they drove the ball down the field and punched it in and went up 8. I take my chances anytime with an 8 point lead over a 1 point lead.
OMG.. After all the talk from me and Prestonsburg fans earlier in the year about how our teams would be in the regional finals now first round will most likely be Prestonsburg and Middlesboro... NOOOOO... Not that early lmao...
:howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy: :lmao: I have nothing to say. Confusednicker:
Gator95 Wrote:Never thought I would say this. But thank god for Leslie county tonight. I've already added up each teams record for the points in the tie breaker. Sorry Leslie, but you still get the 3 seed no matter what. On the other hand, valley now leads in points and are the 1 seed. For now, next week will decide a lot as Valley hosts Fleming & Pburg plays Lawrence. This could change things on either side depending on the outcome of the games. But for now valley is the 1 seed. Pburg 2. Leslie, sorry but you'll be 3 no matter what lol. But thanks for the win tonight!
I dont know man Somerset isn't gonna be no joke neither that first round.. LOL... I can tell ya this is gonna be great I honestly think legit any team can win this region besides betsy lane...
KY Headhunter Wrote:I see your point but they drove the ball down the field and punched it in and went up 8. I take my chances anytime with an 8 point lead over a 1 point lead.

Can't do more than score a TD on offense... It's up to the defense to step up.

Did Leslie Co. get a long KO return after P-burg's last score ??
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:I dont know man Somerset isn't gonna be no joke neither that first round.. LOL... I can tell ya this is gonna be great I honestly think legit any team can win this region besides betsy lane...

I'm not saying any game will be easy, I was just happy that Valley will have the 1 seed and if they keep winning they would host home playoff throughout.
Gator95 Wrote:I'm not saying any game will be easy, I was just happy that Valley will have the 1 seed and if they keep winning they would host home playoff throughout.
Honestly no disrespect to your team but I was hoping we would get Shelby Valley as a 2 seed instead of Pburg first round lol... We won the game thinking we would probally have SV and still got Pburg... Oh well Like I said I guess I got my wish pretty sure everyone will get to see Middlesboro and Prestonsburg...
oneijoe Wrote:Can't do more than score a TD on offense... It's up to the defense to step up.

Did Leslie Co. get a long KO return after P-burg's last score ??
No. They started at 21. Couple completed passes and of course some laundry to help and they drove it down for the score. Pburg had over 220 yrds penalties. Thats crazy.
If Pburg wins at Lawrence doesnt that give them the 1 seed no matter what Valley does next week?
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy: :lmao: I have nothing to say. Confusednicker:

First time for everything
KY Headhunter Wrote:If Pburg wins at Lawrence doesnt that give them the 1 seed no matter what Valley does next week?
I sure hope so lol... I just hope my Jackets play SV... I dont want Pburg bc honestly they sould be the number one seed in that district and if we play them it should be later... I dont want Leslie bc we know what happens if Middlesboro plays at Leslie.. Best chance for a fair shot to advance would be against SV being the 2 seed...
KY Headhunter Wrote:If Pburg wins at Lawrence doesnt that give them the 1 seed no matter what Valley does next week?

No, because Fleming has just as good as a record as Lawrence. And right now school is 5 points ahead of pburg. So if pburg wins and valley loses then pburg will get the 1 seed. If they both win valley gets it.
Good win buy Leslie tonight . Thanks by the way . But the truth of the matter is it better not be a close game at the end over there . Because your not coming out of Leslie with a win in a close game ....
Gator95 Wrote:No, because Fleming has just as good as a record as Lawrence. And right now school is 5 points ahead of pburg. So if pburg wins and valley loses then pburg will get the 1 seed. If they both win valley gets it.
So if everything pans out as expected the bracket should look like what??
1.Shelby Valley
4.Somerset
2.LCA
3.Leslie Co

1.Danville
4.Betsy Lane
2.Prestonsburg
3.Middlesboro

Would that be right??
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:So if everything pans out as expected the bracket should look like what??
1.Shelby Valley
4.Somerset
2.LCA
3.Leslie Co

1.Danville
4.Betsy Lane
2.Prestonsburg
3.Middlesboro

Would that be right??

That looks about perfect to me assuming everything goes the way it should!
Any P-Burg fans want some cheese with their whine? Often times kids attitudes are a direct reflection of the coaching staff. For years DeRosset and his staff have been classless. The penalties you keep talking of were from unsportsmanlike more often than not. Cheap shots all night long, which is the norm, not the exception, of a lot of P-burg teams. Continue to be cheated and not defeated. That's fine...its your perogative. But it is also mine to say if the coaches and players would just play instead of running their mouths and cheap shotting...then the outcome may have been different.