Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 47 East Carter 12
final
Congratulations Devils enjoy this one tonight then get ready for a tough game with Pikeville.
East played very well. I honestly thought they were the better team but the refs shot them in the foot every time east got in scoring position. Morrison was a little of but I will tell you this. Jet Carter was pushing people around all day and I think colleges are liking his physicality.
I agree completely with you Maniac! Morrison wasn't on his A game but Carter was doing some serious work! I am very proud of my raiders and I know they were the better team in this match-up. I also had a conversation with one of the Red Devils fans and they were head over heels for our deep fried treats. Though our players didn't blow the Devils away our corn dogs sure did! #RaiderNation
But in all seriousness our concession stand is a force to be reckoned with!!!
#DeepFryOrDie
Don't get me wrong Russell played great. But the refs blew this game. Morrison showed off his speed as he was running all the way to the concession stand for some good ol fashioned corn dogs!
There are two things in this world that cannot be contained that is East Carters funnel cakes and the explosive talent from #RaiderNation 's own

JET CARTER!!!
Somehow I think the beverages they sell at EC's concession stand may not be "street legal".
Lord god. The Ref's giving away 5 or 6 points from BEAT CARTER???....someone get Maniac and his bazillion alter-egos another beverage.
Russell getting ready for a long play off run.
Just as I predicted. Must has been serving up a great portion of CUPCAKE CENTRAL in Grayson tonight at the concession stand. The true measuring stick is next week. We shall find out just how far the upstart devils have come. Poor East Carter to be so helpless of a program must be awful.
Big win, as expected, for the Red Devils. Hopefully more competitive days ahead for the Raiders, especially with the move up in divisions next year.