Final:biglmao:
Exposed
nky Wrote:Final:biglmao:

Was pulling for my prediction of 70-3 Dixie

Thought I was gonna get it for a while.
Confusednicker:

Oh lawd.

Looks like Dixie is by far the best team in NKY lololol
I've been telling everyone all year. Simon Kenton has played a cupcake schedule all year! 6A in NKY is at it's weakest point in 30 years, yet you would think that Simon Kenton was a legitimate powerhouse. Now we know, Simon Kenton didn't play anyone, and Dixie proved that!

[Image: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/purple-cu...592346.jpg]
Dixie 36 - Simon Kenton 10

Whit if:

Highlands 336 - Simon Kenton 0
Congrats to Dixie. Keep the momentum. This wasn't a state game just a district game so don't lose focus. Great you beat Simon(undefeated) but keep it together an go the distance.
Come on UK... Don't be like Neerfan in 2010 when he quit the site after the Ryle loss. Take your giant pile of crow and be thankful you lost to Dixie instead of Boone.
tradition Wrote:Congrats to Dixie. Keep the momentum. This wasn't a state game just a district game so don't lose focus. Great you beat Simon(undefeated) but keep it together an go the distance.

No way crash and burn in Union next week on the Raiders Senior night!!!
Congrats to Dixie
Proud of this great group of young men who are really starting to come into their own. Dixie continues to grow, execute, and win each week.

Congratulations to the Dixie Heights Colonels. HARD WORK, TEAM, FAMILY.....DIXIE HEIGHTS FOOTBALL!

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/h.../17467279/

:Thumbs:

And don't think for a minute we're overlooking anyone. Taking each week, one game at a time. We're going to celebrate this homecoming weekend and go back to work Monday to prepare for a very good Ryle team.

Looking forward to finally meeting TNT. Have a great weekend folks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Very good team.
Can't wait for the playoffs rematch time!
Moore had 169 yards 3 tds.
I told u three weeks ago sk and cchs were playing for 2 nd place in the district. I told u after i saw both teams play ncc that dixie was way more talented than sk. Its not even close. Only chance sk had is if kuntz had walked out of that locker room last night.
UK1fan Wrote:Can't wait for the playoffs rematch time!

1. You haven't eaten enough crow. You should be coughing up feathers for the next three days. As much as you gobble and spout off, eating turkey would be more appropriate. Plus it would enable you to chew more, maybe think, and draw more realistic conclusions.

2. Your neers were dominated by a better team last night...make peace with that, the sooner the better!

3. Not only have sk parents and fans told me how fed up they are with your antics. Dixie players feed off it, cue last night brilliant one. And you witnessed how well that went for you... :flush:

Your too busy missing the big picture. It's hs football and it's about honoring your team in a good way, not pissing down the back of their opponent...

Going to have to start praying for you sk1fan. Speak positively about your favorite teams strengths and quit degrading their opponents! SK has a great group of kids. The mutual respect and sportsmanship by the players of both teams last night is an example you might be able to follow???

Time will tell...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great game Dixie!! Congratulations on your victory.
Don't know if I should admit this or not but one of my sons officiated that game last night. LOL
Midee1 Wrote:Don't know if I should admit this or not but one of my sons officiated that game last night. LOL

LOL, well, that just answered my PM to you.

Kudos' because last night got the "A" crew in NKY, which tells you where your son is ranked.
Midee1 Wrote:Don't know if I should admit this or not but one of my sons officiated that game last night. LOL

They were according to a side judge "being evaluated" on Friday night and video taped to be later critiqued. I'll PM you.....I think they may have been a lil nervous!

:biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Dixie has a chance to get to BG
I watched a big portion of this game and I was shocked at how slow SK was. They had decent size in the trenches, but, not mobile at all. They had a few decent skill players, but, nothing to write home about. They'll be fortunate if they make it past the 1st round of the playoffs. I liked Dixie's QB, but, you'd think SK would have eventually figured out that every time he would run that option play that he was going to keep it..
Go Dixie!!!!