14-0 Rams
3:32 first quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Game live streaming anywhere?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got it on the computer 105.7
Not listed on ihigh
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:I got it on the computer 105.7

Me too. I was hoping at least watch it. It is what it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rams district champs
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Not listed on ihigh

That's odd. Biggest game of the year for the Rams. I didn't see it either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ruggles with 33 yd td run 14-6 rams
Does not sound like either teams defense showed up tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
21-6 Rams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
21-6 rams
According to the radio guys, Raceland gained 222 yards on the ground in the 1st quarter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fairviews scoring drive opened some things up. Came out doing the same thing, Rams adjusted and shut then down. Raceland with 222 yds rushing and 3 tds in the 1st quarter. Snyder with 108 of those. Raceland keeping it on the ground. If it aint broke dont fix it. Fairview has several 3 and outs outside of the scoring drive. Btw, it was up the middle for 33 yds. Same type of play that Ashland pulled off. But Raceland has adjusted well and have kept Roy more than in check.
28-6 Rams
8:24 2nd quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
34-6 Rams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
42-6 Rams
2nd Quarter Running Clock!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fairview threatening, ball tipped in the endzone, Messer picks it off and returns it to the 30ish. Raceland gaining 10-15 yds a carry no matter who is running the ball. Young to Dixon for a 21 yd rec. Walker scores from 2 yds out. Messer to Young for the 2pt conversion.

42-6...running clock

Raceland is playig lights out. I hope it doesnt allow a letdown for next week. But wow. Rams look really good tonight.
I can not believe there is a running clock after the first 2 quarters.
42-6 Halftime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beatdown
Rams with around 500 total yds in the first half. 350 by ground 140 by air.
Roy comes out from halftime with an ice pack on his knee and no shoulder pads.
That aint good for fairview. Raceland driving again.
Raceland takes opening kickoff of the half. Drives. A few youngster getting carries. Snyder takes it in for his 3rd td. He has to have over 200 on the ground now. This team has rushed for more yards against fairview than John Scott Carver and Brett Denton did in 2008.
Raceland JV defenses forces a Fairview fumble and recovers. Raceland made a statement tonight. Not that Fairview was so great, but they pressured Rou and played a sound defensive game. Held Roy to less than 110 yds i believe. Game over.

48-6 final
450 yds on the ground tonight and 150 through the air. Wow. I can not over state how shocked i am. Not at the Ram victory, but in the way in all went down.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:450 yds on the ground tonight and 150 through the air. Wow. I can not over state how shocked i am. Not at the Ram victory, but in the way in all went down.

Held Fairview to 122 on the ground and 106 in the air.