Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this Williamsburg fans
Now, as for this ridiculous thread, I have a solution. To save us the embarrassment, I'm gonna go talk to Coach Morris today. I'm gonna let him see that calpreps has picked us to lose to Pikeville. I'm gonna beg him to just agree to send them the trophy and save us the embarrassment of driving over there to get our tales handed to us. 64, I would recommend you do the same there in the burg.
Baseball, you really missed the forest for the trees. We didn't blitz the burg. We didn't have to. Our front 4 or 5 did all the disruption. We had 6-7 in coverage every play. We will do the same again. The patty cake style of blocking will not keep our front 4-5 out at all.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, come on man!!! You watched that game last year didn't you? If Skyler had been playing the math might have shown another 30 yards for the burg. he would have been lucky to catch a pass. Just about every pass thrown by Dalton last year was either knocked down or intercepted by one of our db's.

I was praying that mayfield went for 2 to make it a running clock....Williamsburg player was colder than me......Confusedhh:
EKUAlum05 do you think Pikeville schedule this year is better than last year.Hazard is down,Middlesboro is down.Prestonsburg not looking all that great right now.Paintsville I don't know what Happen when they play Pikeville,Belfry seem to be down a little,sheldon Clark what can I say....Not impressed with your schedule also...:please: don't get upset in the playoffs Williamsburg is stopping in hazard for about 3qtr and then heading east somewhere and then turning around the next week heading to Bowling Green to play for a State Championship....64SUR :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:EKUAlum05 do you think Pikeville schedule this year is better than last year.Hazard is down,Middlesboro is down.Prestonsburg not looking all that great right now.Paintsville I don't know what Happen when they play Pikeville,Belfry seem to be down a little,sheldon Clark what can I say....Not impressed with your schedule also...:please: don't get upset in the playoffs Williamsburg is stopping in hazard for about 3qtr and then heading east somewhere and then turning around the next week heading to Bowling Green to play for a State Championship....64SUR :Cheerlead

Your Eagles will see how bad the Blackcats are next week 64. :HitWall:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Your Eagles will see how bad the Blackcats are next week 64. :HitWall:

I was taking a jab at Pikeville #1 Blackcats had to throw your Prestonsburg team under the bus....:lmao: my 2A Eagles team is better than you think...see you in Leslie County next Friday....:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:EKUAlum05 do you think Pikeville schedule this year is better than last year.Hazard is down,Middlesboro is down.Prestonsburg not looking all that great right now.Paintsville I don't know what Happen when they play Pikeville,Belfry seem to be down a little,sheldon Clark what can I say....Not impressed with your schedule also...:please: don't get upset in the playoffs Williamsburg is stopping in hazard for about 3qtr and then heading east somewhere and then turning around the next week heading to Bowling Green to play for a State Championship....64SUR :Cheerlead

Hazard is about on par with last year.
Pburg is improved.
Belfry is the same.
Paintsville is improved.
Middlebsoro is the same.
Russell is significantly better.
Sheldon Clark isn't very good, but better than last year.

Pikeville's schedule is harder than last year and Pikeville is faring better against it still. Last year I would say Wburg and Pikeville had fairly comparable schedules... Wburg performed better against it. This year Pikeville's is much better than Wburg's.
64SUR Wrote:I was taking a jab at Pikeville #1 Blackcats had to throw your Prestonsburg team under the bus....:lmao: my 2A Eagles team is better than you think...see you in Leslie County next Friday....:worthy:

Since you threw us under the bus I expect 2 hot dogs and a water. :Hungry:
64SUR Wrote:I was praying that mayfield went for 2 to make it a running clock....Williamsburg player was colder than me......Confusedhh:

Confusednicker:
Well I have thought that Pikeville had A soft schedule for some time and they are just getting by. I guess a win is A win. I don't know what all the Pikeville talk is all about. Pikeville can't get by Raceland I was up around Williamsburg's field and the talk there is how much Raceland has improved since last year.
Pikeville's opponents 32-18-1
Williamsburg's opponents 16-36

:thatsfunn

We can all argue about how good our team is, but if you can't tell the difference between Pikeville's schedule and Williamsburg's, you shouldn't be trying to talk football.:devilflam

Check out teams' SOS on calpreps here:
http://calpreps.com/2014/ratings/Kentucky_division.htm
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville's opponents 32-18-1

We can all argue about how good our team is, but if you can't tell the difference between Pikeville's schedule and Williamsburg's, you shouldn't be trying to talk football.:devilflam

This says a lot actually.........

I'm not ready to say any part of Williamsburg's offense is better than last year based off the competition they've played. The Sizemore kid was responsible for your entire offense last year and regardless of what the Griffith kid has done this year, it's a completely different offense from last year and its not yet proven itself. Saying "well they had a bad game in the finals" is hilarious when the state championship is exactly where everybody brings their A game. Its just not fair to the rest of the teams in the mix to say Williamsburg deserves to be ranked #2 based off of last year because their a completely different offensive team and you have take everything they did offensively last year off the table. They haven't proven anything offensively this year against anybody.
^Agreed. And, their new QB should look all-world against W'burg's schedule. He hasn't faced a good team yet. Good teams will be devising a scheme to shut him down, and the first time he is shut down it's all over for the Burg.
there will be no playoffs this year. they will use stats,schedules,calpreps and opinions of fans from each corner of the state to declare the winners,then mail the trophies out.
pjdoug Wrote:there will be no playoffs this year. they will use stats,schedules,calpreps and opinions of fans from each corner of the state to declare the winners,then mail the trophies out.

Don't TongueirateSho the messenger. We all know it's settled on the field. Nobody would have it any other way.:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:Don't TongueirateSho the messenger. We all know it's settled on the field. Nobody would have it any other way.:popcorn:

if the weather turns out anything like last year you'd rather let calpreps settle itConfusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Don't TongueirateSho the messenger. We all know it's settled on the field. Nobody would have it any other way.:popcorn:

Williamsburg wouldn't have it any other way. Settled it on the field hazard first and then I have know clue who up next....Jetpilup. Confusednicker: Remember this is just fun.....:Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:if the weather turns out anything like last year you'd rather let calpreps settle itConfusednicker:

Turf schools should haveto buy the visitors team shoe for each game....:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Turf schools should haveto buy the visitors team shoe for each game....:biglmao:

WKU should have to buy coats for the fans :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:WKU should have to buy coats for the fans :biglmao:

Mayfield should haveto furnish kerosene heater also....:insane: Going to leave this thread now until playoff.
Pikeville you haven't explained how you are going to get the honor to play us Raceland surley has crossed your mind after they layed the wood to you last year.
topnotch Wrote:Pikeville you haven't explained how you are going to get the honor to play us Raceland surley has crossed your mind after they layed the wood to you last year.

I think you should worry about hazard first?
Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hazard is about on par with last year.
Pburg is improved.
Belfry is the same.
Paintsville is improved.
Middlebsoro is the same.
Russell is significantly better.
Sheldon Clark isn't very good, but better than last year.

Pikeville's schedule is harder than last year and Pikeville is faring better against it still. Last year I would say Wburg and Pikeville had fairly comparable schedules... Wburg performed better against it. This year Pikeville's is much better than Wburg's.

I want to tell you something Pikeville is not better than Williamsburg on anything.
I almost forgot they did vote for OBAMA more times than we did. According to Louisville Courier Journal.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville's opponents 32-18-1

I give, you just won the toughest schedule state championship.;
topnotch Wrote:I almost forgot they did vote for OBAMA more times than we did. According to Louisville Courier Journal.
Our population is almost double yours. City and county. So yeah, there's going to be more idiots to vote for O. And don't even get me started on this thread about how many different things Pikeville is better than Williamsburg at. I think I can sum it up with "just about every single thing under the sun". Yeah. That sounds right. :biglmao:
:hilarious:
PHSForever Wrote:Our population is almost double yours. City and county. So yeah, there's going to be more idiots to vote for O. And don't :Clap:even get me started on this thread about how many different things Pikeville is better than Williamsburg at. I think I can sum it up with "just about every single thing under the sun". Yeah. That sounds right. :biglmao:

Yeah, difference between the two cities are , in Pikeville the residence don't lay around on the front porch drunk on peach wine, and wishing we hadn't voted for O, while kicking the dog because of it. :biggrin: It's all in fun though.
baseball1974 Wrote:Just as long as they don't have a winning record........

Wrong again Mr. Computer.
baseball1974 Wrote:This says a lot actually.........

I'm not ready to say any part of Williamsburg's offense is better than last year based off the competition they've played. The Sizemore kid was responsible for your entire offense last year and regardless of what the Griffith kid has done this year, it's a completely different offense from last year and its not yet proven itself. Saying "well they had a bad game in the finals" is hilarious when the state championship is exactly where everybody brings their A game. Its just not fair to the rest of the teams in the mix to say Williamsburg deserves to be ranked #2 based off of last year because their a completely different offensive team and you have take everything they did offensively last year off the table. They haven't proven anything offensively this year against anybody.
You need to check your data genuis.