Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Joke
BelfryJustice Wrote:It was,but thank God Hillard left Pikeville or we would have never got one from Matewan!

Yeah no kiddin! Be thankful for that Pirate fans otherwise you wouldn't have those two championships! LOL
Belfry Wins Wrote:By the way Im just playin Pikeville fans all in fun. I hope you guys win state.
We hope the same for you guys. No matter how heated our rivalry is I will always respect and want to play Belfry. The top dogs gotta stick together(except when we are playing each other) hahahaha.
bigpun Wrote:We hope the same for you guys. No matter how heated our rivalry is I will always respect and want to play Belfry. The top dogs gotta stick together(except when we are playing each other) hahahaha.

Great statement and I hope that both go very deep in the playoffs.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Why do they call Phillip Haywood "Moses" in West Virginia?
Cause they always see him leading Matewan players across the tug river.

thats hilarious
Did anyone hear why P-burg has to cancel theyre Christmas play every year?
Cause they search the whole school every year and can never find 3 wise men and a virgin.
funny stuff
Being a Mountaineer fan and all my sister told me this one but I suppose you could change the names and make it work. Here goes.....

A family of Pitt Panther fans go to a suburban shopping mall for christmas shoping. The parents tell the kids to pick out one gift that they would like to get for christmas and show their brothers and sisters. The first store they come to is a sporting goods store. The yonugest boy (about 6) sees a lonley WVU #5 jersey hanging in the corner and falls in love with it and decides from that point on he wants to be a mountaineer fan. So he picks up the jersey and shows it to his big sis tells her he wants it and she smacks him in the head. Then he shows it to his big brother and gets the same result. Last he shows it to his mom and little sis and tells them he is a recent WVU convert and they both start to cry. Hearing the commotion the dad comes running over to see what has happened. After hearing what the little boy wants and says the dad smacks the boy in the head and says "ain't no kid of mine ever gonna own a WVU jersey. Go to the car and think about what you've done." About an hour passes and the family returns to the car. On the drive home dad says to the little boy "Have you done any thinkin'?" The little boy says "yeah." Dad says "well what do you think?" The boy says,"I think all those mountaineer fans are right. I've only been a Mountaineer fan for about an hour and I already hate you Pitt S.O.B.'s".
Man!!!! Tough crowd out there. I thought that one was funny.
haha...lost of good ones on here
BIG JOHN Wrote:Man!!!! Tough crowd out there. I thought that one was funny.

That is good!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Did anyone hear why P-burg has to cancel theyre Christmas play every year?
Cause they search the whole school every year and can never find 3 wise men and a virgin.

funny stuff!!

Since I am new on here I will not joke around but tell you something serious....did you all seriously hea about the fire at the Sheldon Clark High School Library??

It was a real tragedy.........

They lost three books and two of them had not been colored in yet.
On the first day of school, the teacher asks the first graders to stand up and tell the class what their daddy's do for a living. The first little boy says, "My dad is a fireman." Then a little girl stands up and says, "My daddy is a policeman." Another little boy from the back proudly says, "My dad is a banker." Finally, after everyone else had spoken, a really shy little boy quietly stands up and says "My dad is a stripper at a gay bar." The teacher was shocked and didn't know what to say. She tried to just forget it but after class, she couldn't resist but to ask the little fella about his dad's job. The teacher says "Is your dad really a stripper at a gay bar? The little boy kept his head down and quietly said, "No, I was too embarrassed to tell you what he really does......."He plays professional football for the Cleveland Browns."
hey now! there are worse teams you could have used instead of the Browns =(
Loved the Valley joke about the 11 kids..CLASSIC!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Did anyone hear why P-burg has to cancel theyre Christmas play every year?

Funny Funny...lol:lmao:
bball fan Wrote:On the first day of school, the teacher asks the first graders to stand up and tell the class what their daddy's do for a living. The first little boy says, "My dad is a fireman." Then a little girl stands up and says, "My daddy is a policeman." Another little boy from the back proudly says, "My dad is a banker." Finally, after everyone else had spoken, a really shy little boy quietly stands up and says "My dad is a stripper at a gay bar." The teacher was shocked and didn't know what to say. She tried to just forget it but after class, she couldn't resist but to ask the little fella about his dad's job. The teacher says "Is your dad really a stripper at a gay bar? The little boy kept his head down and quietly said, "No, I was too embarrassed to tell you what he really does......."He plays professional football for the Cleveland Browns."

A guy goes into a bar to get a drink. The only empty seat is beside of a man that has a little dog on a leash. The television over the bar is broadcasting a Browns and Bengals game. At about that time, Phil Dawson kicks a field goal and the little dog jumps up on the bar, stands on his back legs a dances in a circle. That's neat, does he do that every time the Browns kick a field goal. The guy replies yes. What does he do when they score a touchdown. I don't know replies the guy, I have only had him for three years.
A young man was watching an NFL football game from way up in the upper deck when he noticed an empty seat in the front row at the 50-yard line. He went down and asked the old man sitting next to it if he knew whose seat it was.

"Yes," said the old man,"that's my wife's seat. We've never missed attending a game together, but now, I'm afraid, she is dead." The young man offered his sympathy and said it was really too bad that the old man couldn't find some relative to give the ticket to and enjoy the game together.

"I tried," the old man responded. "But they're all at the funeral."
This joke was better before Kentucky's great victory yesterday

How is Kentucky football like Billy Graham?

Each one can make a stadium full of people exclaim, "Oh my God!"
I read somewhere the other day that Toothpaste was invented by a member of the East Ridge community.

So I started looking for proof and all I found was this statement:

It had to be invented by someone from East Ridge or it would have been called TEETHPASTE!!!
haha thats a good one
lol these are good make me laugh even more lol keep it up
What do you call a Belfry fan with half a brain?
Gifted!
bigpun Wrote:Just wandering why all these jokes are about Pikeville/Belfry? Shouldn't they be about Belfry/Sheldon Clark? Speaking of which, A Belfry man is eating in a restaurant when he suddenly starts to choke. The waiter rushes to the mans aid and says " are you alright? Tell me whats going on." About that time another man runs up and says he's fine he just had a little SC Card Soup.

umm... not the greatest one, lol...
Won in the Trenches Wrote:What do you call a Belfry fan with half a brain?
Gifted!
:thatsfunn Halirous
The one of the 11 children was the best by far!!!!!!
What is the safest place in Pike County during a tornado?

Ans: Pike Central....There's never a touchdown there
What's the only difference between Pike Central football and a bucket of crap......?
The bucket.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
whats funnier than Hillard Howard denying he recruited at Pikeville? Nothing.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:whats funnier than Hillard Howard denying he recruited at Pikeville? Nothing.

Um Belfry saying they don't recruit? lol