Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Blue Madness
Is anyone else pissed off that BBM will not be broadcast on tv this year, except for in bits and pieces on ESPN?

This is the downfall of the SEC network and ESPN taking over the SEC.
It will only be viewable in it entirety on ukathletics and espn3. In other words, if you want to watch the whole thing, your going to have to stream it.

ESPN will not allow WKYT the license to broadcast either. Pretty much a dick move. Its not about the songs the players come out to either. That's already been discussed. Whats on the SEC network at that time you ask? A FREAKING volleyball game.

Im glad im going, because if I weren't id be extremely mad.
Had to DVR it and I got it at 11pm on SEC network.
Pretty terrible.
Ballers Wrote:Had to DVR it and I got it at 11pm on SEC network.
Pretty terrible.

I agree but what I did see on the SEC network they looked awesome! Cant wait for them to bring home another NCAA Championship!
^lee looked a lot bigger, Cauley-stein didnt care that it was basically a scrim. He was swatting everything.
Compared to last years BBM they are strictly business like this year. Other then Drake "goofing" around they were pretty much straight faced and focused. They are running plays like they already thru their non conference schedule. Also this is the first time Cal didn't have a 10 minute speech to convince the fans that we have a young team and to be patient. So he knows he has a great team. And if he doesn't use the platoon system to wear teams it wouldn't be smart, plus that would probably solve the problem of players complaining of playing time.
redhound93 Wrote:Compared to last years BBM they are strictly business like this year. Other then Drake "goofing" around they were pretty much straight faced and focused. They are running plays like they already thru their non conference schedule. Also this is the first time Cal didn't have a 10 minute speech to convince the fans that we have a young team and to be patient. So he knows he has a great team. And if he doesn't use the platoon system to wear teams it wouldn't be smart, plus tha
t would probably solve the problem of players complaining of playing time.

You are dead on all of that. I think having that trip to the islands this summer helped them being ahead of schedule on running their offense plus having so many returning players too. And Derek got some time this summer he wouldn't have gotten if Lyles and WCS had been there. And Cal seriously has to run the platoon or something like it, makes perfect sense with so much talent. No real drop off in players coming in and the ones going out with the talent UK has and towards the end of either half this year, more often than not, it will result in the opponent being flat wore out. Since Coach Cal has been with UK we have had some incredible talent, but this will be possible the deepest team plus a ton of experience too. Like everyone else, I am hyped for the season to start!