Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Leslie County
Thoughts and Predictions. :rockon:
Leslie County 35
Shelby Valley 24

Leslie County will need to stop Shelby Valley run attack. :truestory:
This will be a great game to watch. It will take Leslie's D a couple drives to get use to the double dive and Wing Offense. But after they get use to it I think there defensive line and run defense comes up big.

Leslie 24
Shelby Valley 18
Eagles by 8.
Eagles will be flying high running clock.
There will be no running clock in this one or in any district game from here on out. It's clear that Valley, pburg & Leslie are the top 3 teams in this district. They are all hard nosed teams with great intensity on the field and I don't see either of these teams allowing a running clock to be put on them. If Leslie co and their fans expect one, they should go talk to pburg and their fans. They will tell you that Valley is no team to overlook or underestimate. The final score of this game will be decided by no more than a touchdown on either side. With that being said I'm gonna take valley in this one on the road.

Valley- 24
Leslie- 18
Leslie will come away with the win. It will be a hard fight. 21-14 Leslie Co.
Have to pull for Jughead's Eagles. 64 would wear me out if I didn't
No way there's a running clock in this game . This should be a very physical tough game by both teams . Although Valley has never had much luck with refs at Leslie I think valley is just to physical and runs the ball to good for Leslie to handle them . I think the game may come down to who turns the ball over and who can control the clock . In the end I think valley just has to many weapons . I'll take my Wildcats 28 - 14
Leslie co. By 40+. Slight warm up before the big district title matchup on the 24th.
Shelby Valley's rushing attack will be to much for the Eagles to contain.

Shelby Valley 27
Leslie County 13
Shelby Valley because they expect to play P-burg for a district title and they over look SV and get beat by 14.
Piratedog69 Wrote:Leslie co. By 40+. Slight warm up before the big district title matchup on the 24th.

I see what you did there. Confusednicker:
Leslie isn't over looking anyone... You all thought we was going to over look Betsy Lane but was wrong. We are pre-paring 4 SV this week. The coaching staff a Leslie county high
School is incredible and will have a great game plan come Friday night. Can't wait to watch the game. Go eagles!
Leslie Co. Strength on defense is their run defense. This will be one heck of a game. With Leslie leaning on that big line on both sides of the ball, I'll take Leslie 35-14.
This is a very even contest, but I'm gonna give a slight edge to Leslie County at home.

Leslie County - 36

Shelby Valley - 28
If Shelby Valley doesn't turn the ball over they should win this one.

Valley 28

Eagles 21
It is always tough to win on the road, but if Valley can limit their turnover and penalties they will win this one. K. Tackett and C. Rowe both run for over 100 yards again.

Shelby Valley 35
Leslie Co 22
This will be a very close game decided by less than a touchdown. If it was at Valley, I would pick the Wildcats by 14,since it is at Hyden, I'll Take Valley by 2 pts.
4ever witness Wrote:Leslie isn't over looking anyone... You all thought we was going to over look Betsy Lane but was wrong.

Really ?? You didn't "overlook" Betsy Layne and they still put 30 up against your defense ?!?

Confusedhh::eyeroll:
Sv-31
lc-8
Valley rolls 35+
oneijoe Wrote:Really ?? You didn't "overlook" Betsy Layne and they still put 30 up against your defense ?!?

Confusedhh::eyeroll:

Oneijoe Betsy layne average 37.0 pts a game this year.holding them to 30 was pretty good on there home field. :HitWall:
Leslie Co will not look past anyone, you will see they will take care of business on the way up.
Leslie 88
Valley -6
Eagles take care of business at home. GO Eagles!!!!
64SUR Wrote:Oneijoe Betsy layne average 37.0 pts a game this year.holding them to 30 was pretty good on there home field. :HitWall:

You do realize the teams Betsy Layne "averaged" 37 against were -almost- as weak Leslie Co.'s opponents to date ?

Confusedhh: :eyeroll:
Oneijoe Leslie pass defense wasn't in tune the 1st half of the game.. They have never had to recover a receiver for as long as they did because of the athletic ability of BL qb to scramble and make plays. They made adjustments at the half and only
Gave up 2TDs in the 2nd half. So no we didn't over look BL. I hope SV is practicing throwing the ball because if they expect to run the ball they aren't gonna score over 14 points I don't think. Best luck to both teams tho!
4ever witness Wrote:Oneijoe Leslie pass defense wasn't in tune the 1st half of the game.. They have never had to recover a receiver for as long as they did because of the athletic ability of BL qb to scramble and make plays. They made adjustments at the half and only
Gave up 2TDs in the 2nd half. So no we didn't over look BL. I hope SV is practicing throwing the ball because if they expect to run the ball they aren't gonna score over 14 points I don't think. Best luck to both teams tho!

SV is gonna run the ball down Leslie's throat and make them like it, just like they have every other opponent they've faced this year. SV doesn't play any games or mess around. They let their opponent know what's coming and dare them to stop it. You may stop one back of you're lucky. But there are 2 more who have the exact same intentions. I hope for their sake that they do have a good run defense. Because they will definitely need it Friday night.
The SV defense will shut Leslie down they have too much speed on the D line and at line backer for Leslie SV 21 Leslie 0.