Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 31 Perry Central 22
Final.

Whitley let off the gas in the second half and it almost costed them.

A wins a win though. 1-0 in district play.

Whitley goes 0-3 in the air. Won it on the ground.
Good win Whitley county. :Cheerlead
PCC has never won at Whitley.
On a dry field, I think this game is a blow out.
Whitley never completed a pass and only tried 3 times.

They learned there lessons of trying to run the spread on a wet field.
Good win
Congrats to the Colonels, PCC has yet to get a win at Whitley...
Congrats to Coach Chappell's Colonels.
Congrats to Whitley.
Congrats to Colonels. Keep rolling.
Whitley keeps improving. Congrats on your win!
Congrats to Whitley. I listened to some of this game on the radio, and they said it was Senior night. Hopefully, the Seniors will get at least one more game at home this season.
BDC Wrote:Congrats to Whitley. I listened to some of this game on the radio, and they said it was Senior night. Hopefully, the Seniors will get at least one more game at home this season.

There one win away from hosting a playoff game IMO.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There one win away from hosting a playoff game IMO.

I think a district championship is very possible for the Colonels if they keep improving.
Great win Whitley County!! Congratulations.
Been a very quiet season for PCC.
Quiet in deed. PCC is still kinda young this year. I'd say next season will be a better year for them. But Amis was too young for this position. I've been around football for a long time and if you want your program to go to the next level you fork out the cash and go get a proven coach. I like this kid but he looks confused on the sidelines and chapman has to bail him out. With that being said Amis deserves at least 2 more years because he is learning from some great coaches. Only thing I would do is put chapman in as head coach and move Amis to assistant. That is where you learn by coaching under proven coaches.
Chapman is doing whatever he can to undercut the kid and not help him. Amis could not get a word in when he was talking to the team after the game on Friday night. Chapman kept jumping in and trying to control what was said. A good assistant will keep his mouth shut in public and talk in private. ONE coaching point Amis could learn is the use of duct tape to keep his "assistants" mouth shut.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Chapman is doing whatever he can to undercut the kid and not help him. Amis could not get a word in when he was talking to the team after the game on Friday night. Chapman kept jumping in and trying to control what was said. A good assistant will keep his mouth shut in public and talk in private. ONE coaching point Amis could learn is the use of duct tape to keep his "assistants" mouth shut.

Yeah, he need to take control,and if they wont listen get somebody that will.
Whitley took care of business.
topnotch Wrote:Whitley took care of business.

I like the direction the Whitley County program is headed.
this is unfare to A nice young coach. I heard all about it.
He needs his uncle John Paul, this guy is one of the best coaches in the state. I Know I know, you are going to say he was A BB coach. There are certain things in good coaching that is universal I promise you that what John Paul doesn't know about xandos his knowledge of fundamental coaching would do wonders for any young coach. I sure hope they give their young coach A chance I know him and believe in him.