Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is upon us...
Wet, colder weather, and we are all in the heat of district play. What more can you ask for Confusednicker:...

Should be a great night for hard nose football across the Commonwealth. Have fun, don't take each other so seriously and lift up our statewide student/athletes in prayer for no injuries, success, growth and development.

Make it a great won athletes, parents, fans, friends, and students!!!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Wet, colder weather, and we are all in the heat of district play. What more can you ask for Confusednicker:...

Should be a great night for hard nose football across the Commonwealth. Have fun, don't take each other so seriously and lift up our statewide student/athletes in prayer for no injuries, success, growth and development.

Make it a great won athletes, parents, fans, friends, and students!!!

:Thumbs:

I'll likely be standing in the rain cheering my Whitley County Colonels on as I've done many many times before. :biggrin:
I think everyone will be in for a wet night. Everyone be safe in their travels. We might also add the Deer will also be on the move.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I think everyone will be in for a wet night. Everyone be safe in their travels. We might also add the Deer will also be on the move.

I always look for and dread the deer.
they make good tackls
District time. Lot of big games tonight.
pjdoug Wrote:I'll likely be standing in the rain cheering my Whitley County Colonels on as I've done many many times before. :biggrin:

Hey Doug, did you go to Whitley County?
Nothing like a good cold, wet, and soggy field for mountain football in October...unless you have turf....Then you just get cancer. In all seriousness, good luck to all area teams. Prayers that everyone has safe travels and injury free football!!