Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Cath, Trigg, and Caldwell Region Talk
not very many people talk about the ocath caldwell region (i think its region 1) not alot of talk about anyone up that way. Just wanted to get everyones thoughts on who will come out on that side. i know O cath has been there the past couple years, but what about others on that side of the state.
I think Fort Campbell gets out of that region (finally!)

Caldwell has to be the favorite, but they have been unimpressive as of late against very average opponents. I think Ft. Campbell not only has the best talent (as usual) but this year the rest of the region is not as good as recent vintage. I realize Caldwell beat FC earlier this season, but I think FC is peaking at the right time.

Owensboro Catholic is the traditional favorite, but IMO their offense is nowhere near as potent as in years past and their defense seems to be just as suspect against the run.
Just to add... I HOPE Trigg comes out of that region. My best friend is from Trigg Co. and I wish them the best. They just to choke in big games.
isnt trigg a power football team...word has it that mercers head coach is from that area....dunno how true that is.
I think Trigg
I'm not too familiar with that area but by what I've heard and the little I've seen I'm going with Trigg as well.