Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Post! Yay!
This thread will be my 2,000th career BGR Post...lol figured Id share this mini stepping stone with everybody! Its been great being on here and hopefully I can get 2,000 more and then some!
Uh oh you shouldn't of said that. Catdawg will destory you.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
lol u in trouble now stat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Seriously?
lol u'll have to wait and see
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
What did I do wrong anyways?
I mean im proud of how many post I have..so I figured Id show it.
I'm proud of you Stat!
Thank you!...lol nice to see I have some support
Well I see that I have now 2 post...if thats the way its gonna be b/c I started a thread about me getting to 2,000 post...then thats pretty bad Im tellin ya
i warned ya stat!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok...Im sry for freaking out on here...no need to and hopefully I can get my post back...just another case of me always saying before I think...sry everyone! I didnt kno that the mods and admins would get mad but hopefully they all can forgive me...mistake on my half!
-STAT- Wrote:Ok...Im sry for freaking out on here...no need to and hopefully I can get my post back...just another case of me always saying before I think...sry everyone! I didnt kno that the mods and admins would get mad but hopefully they all can forgive me...mistake on my half!
It's just a joke -STAT-, relax.
Stat, no one gets mad, we are poud of you and glad to have posters like you. Its just that when someone brags on their own post count CD or someone else usually messes with it. lol
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Smile just part of the bragging process Stat. Nobody was mad, just messing with you.
BC75 Wrote:Stat, no one gets mad, we are poud of you and glad to have posters like you. Its just that when someone brags on their own post count CD or someone else usually messes with it. lol
Yeah CD, how could you do something like that. JERK! Confusedhh:
I was actually rlly worried that I had upset some of u all. But now I see its all fun and games and I feel a whole lot better, lol. And now that I know its a joke, I guess I can say that was a good one!..haha
98NCCalum Wrote:Yeah CD, how could you do something like that. JERK! Confusedhh:

Yeah, that jerk. Yea right. :howdy:
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com