Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins/Knott Central Score?
Anybody got this one?
Jenkins 42
KC 30
Congrats to Jenkins
I'm a little surprised by that score. I would have thought Knott would have won.
They should fire Holland and start fresh. :devilflam
I'm sure there are several other highly qualified established coaches out there who would jump at the opportunity. What has he done since he's been there?
LOL Fire the coach! That's always the answer! Knott has had Umpteen coaches over the years. I don't think coaching is the problem.
Congratulations 1A Jenkins on win. :popcorn:
way to go Jenkins Smile
Roundabout Wrote:I'm sure there are several other highly qualified established coaches out there who would jump at the opportunity. What has he done since he's been there?
Opportunity ? Death Wish!!
Give Holland and Knott a cpl of years. Things are gonna turn around.
Jenkins wins with out all the hoopla good job.
Knott Co is just like other county schools, spread out difficult to get players, hard to coach football on A bus.
I left the most important factor, time for academics. and football.
KCC has a lot of talented young men. If they can bring it all together, great things are in their future!
Roundabout Wrote:They should fire Holland and start fresh. :devilflam
I agree, poor play calling by hollon Friday night, Jenkins loaded the box, filled every gap, and sealed the edges. My opinion a few passes here and there by kcc would have changed the ball game.
Roundabout Wrote:They should fire Holland and start fresh. :devilflam

Give it to the A.D.:HitWall:
You people saying to fire Hollon are crazy. He has that program going in the right direction, the youth league over there is probably in the best shape it's ever been in, it's a big process to get a program like Knott turned around and there's no one in Knott co. who would work as hard as Hollon has thus far. Give him time.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:You people saying to fire Hollon are crazy. He has that program going in the right direction, the youth league over there is probably in the best shape it's ever been in, it's a big process to get a program like Knott turned around and there's no one in Knott co. who would work as hard as Hollon has thus far. Give him time.

I heard he doesn't have anything to do with the youth after the first year he stopped doing anything with it.:ChairHit:
EastKYfball Wrote:I agree, poor play calling by hollon Friday night, Jenkins loaded the box, filled every gap, and sealed the edges. My opinion a few passes here and there by kcc would have changed the ball game.

I agree, before Holland came Knott county program lead eastern Kentucky football in the Air Raid passing game. Man it's a same he has gone away from the passing game. LOL :biglmao:
[quote=Roundabout]I agree, before Holland came Knott county program lead eastern Kentucky football in the Air Raid passing game. Man it's a same he has gone away from the passing game. LOL :biglmao:

Being a teacher one would think you could spell. so lets talk about football:biglmao:
Congrats Big Green! Keep working hard guys!
EastKYfball Wrote:I agree, poor play calling by hollon Friday night, Jenkins loaded the box, filled every gap, and sealed the edges. My opinion a few passes here and there by kcc would have changed the ball game.

kenorgia Wrote:[quote=Roundabout]I agree, before Holland came Knott county program lead eastern Kentucky football in the Air Raid passing game. Man it's a same he has gone away from the passing game. LOL :biglmao:

Being a teacher one would think you could spell. so lets talk about football:biglmao:

Your right, can't sell a lick. LoLConfusednicker: rough Monday.
Good job Jenkins.
Congrats on the win!
Holland has resigned.
It's a dirty shame, imo, but it could be time for Knott Co. to go ahead and "embrace the horror" by dropping its football program altogether. Basketball is the only varsity sport which has ever been taken seriously there. How many coaches have been run off now ?!?

:HitWall:
Is it confirmed that he resigned? I hate that if he did, he's an excellent coach and would do a good job if given time.
School Admin. Wrote:Is it confirmed that he resigned? I hate that if he did, he's an excellent coach and would do a good job if given time.

It's official. Paperwork will be completed on Monday.
I hate it for them. You are losing a quality coach and it will be tough to get another good one in there.