3.Johnson Central

4.Owensboro
5.Cov Cath
6.Knox Central

7. Madisonville N. Hopkins
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Franklin Simpson
10. Collins
May be Biased but in my opinion when knox is Healthy they are higher than 5. They could go as high as #4 but would have to have their most complete game to beat those 2nd tier teams I listed. Highlands is Highlands.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:1. Highlands

2.Boyle
3.Johnson Central

4.Owensboro
5.Cov Cath
6.Knox Central

7. Madisonville N. Hopkins
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Franklin Simpson
10. Collins

I would leave out the spaces. And I believe you are underestimating Owensboro!
BoyleCounty Wrote:I would leave out the spaces. And I believe you are underestimating Owensboro!

I haven't watched Owensboro to be honest. I'll do my research before ranking another top ten.
Boyle Co. can be top 3 but they really haven't played top three yet.
64black&gold Wrote:Boyle Co. can be top 3 but they really haven't played top three yet.

Yes and No. They still have a lot of work to do but they have beat a couple of good top 10 5A teams. The Lexington Catholic game will tell us a lot about where Boyle County really is.
Highlands then everybody else.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Highlands
2. Boyle County
3. Owensboro
4. Covington Catholic
5. Johnson Central
6. Franklin-Simpson
7. Madisonville- North Hopkins
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Knox Central
10. Warren East

Good list. I would flip JC and CCH. Top three to me are "pull a name out of the hat" close.
E's Army Wrote:Highlands then everybody else.

Totally disagree. I have heard that before.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Totally disagree. I have heard that before.

True, and the odds are good in any one year that it's true. I do think it would be a mistake to assume it this year even with the odds they've put out the past several years.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Totally disagree. I have heard that before.

I agree with you. I have a feeling Highlands won't win it again this year. It could be Boyle County, Johnson Central and Owensboro. It will be 1 of the 4 teams mentioned.
Whats the news on Boyle? I know nothing about them. The semis the past couple years have been Highlands v Lex Cath. I saw that Lex Cath got blasted by Bryan Station (who looked almost even with Highlands). I thought I remembered a really good Jr QB at Lex Cath last year?

Is Boyle supposed to get by Lex Cath year?
1) Highlands
2) Owensboro Sr
3) Johnson Central
4) Cov Catholic
5) Boyle Co
6) Madisonville
7) Lex Catholic
8) F.Simpson
9) Knox Central
10) N.Oldham
KYHSFBFan Wrote:1) Highlands
2) Owensboro Sr
3) Johnson Central
4) Cov Catholic
5) Boyle Co
6) Madisonville
7) Lex Catholic
8) F.Simpson
9) Knox Central
10) N.Oldham

I can agree with your top 3 but Covington Catholic above Boyle County after getting embarrassed by Highlands? I find that laughable.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I can agree with your top 3 but Covington Catholic above Boyle County after getting embarrassed by Highlands? I find that laughable.

What makes you so sure Highlands would not do the same thing to Boyle? Not saying they would, but how do you know they wouldn't? Will be interesting to see what they do against LC tonight, because their schedule has not been to good so far!
BoyleCounty Wrote:Yes and No. They still have a lot of work to do but they have beat a couple of good top 10 5A teams. The Lexington Catholic game will tell us a lot about where Boyle County really is.

So far Lex Cath is giving Boyle all the want, but game is early.