3. Bourbon County
4. Central
5. Corbin
6. Garrard County
7. Bell County
8. Paducah Tilghman
9. Mason County
10. Estill
PT is ahead of where they were last year at this time. I really think this class is wide open this year.
55 I agree I think any of EKU's top 7 can play for the title. Depending on who has a bad game and who plays well and how one team matches up against another who know at this point. Wide open
This year kind of reminds me of how the 2009 season went. We had PT go on a run and upset the west side of the bracket and then defeat an undefeated Somerset team for the 3a title. It probably won't happen that way, but who knows.
1. Belfry
2. South Warren
3. Bourbon County
4. Central
5. Corbin
6. Paducah Tilghman
7. Garrard County
8. Mason County
9. Bell County
10. Etown

Significant drop after 6 IMO
1. Belfry
2. South Warren
3. Bourbon County
4. Central
5. PT
6. Corbin
7. Bell County
8. Garrard County
9. Mason County
10. Etown
PT's schedule and Central's schedule may or may not help in the long run, but if those teams get a boost from playing a really tough schedule, then it may be enough to get one of them past SW. Belfry is king of the east until someone knocks them off and Bourbon is the only legitimate contender IMO. If Belfry wins their district I see Belfry and Bourbon for the third straight year and the Pirates sail on to BG via the CAM.
It's hard to see all these other teams ranked like this when East Carter should easily be in the top 5.

[Image: http://www.matthiasclamer.com/blog/wp-co...up_1_b.jpg]
Can someone tell me about S Warren I see that they are 6-0 and have dominated everyone that they have played are they second place good or there by default. I have no info on this team
Objective Wrote:Can someone tell me about S Warren I see that they are 6-0 and have dominated everyone that they have played are they second place good or there by default. I have no info on this team

Very solid team.

Should be playing in 5A right now.

Loaded with athletes and speed. Very strong defense.

Last year they had one of probably the 10 best defenses in KY regardless of class, but their offense was awful. This year's defense isn't at the same level, but is still one of the best defenses in 3A...their offense is significantly better. Schedule leaves a lot to be desired. They should have beat Tilghman last year but a couple very controversial calls went against them in a super low scoring game.
Objective Wrote:Can someone tell me about S Warren I see that they are 6-0 and have dominated everyone that they have played are they second place good or there by default. I have no info on this team

1. Belfry
2. Corbin

Just going to post these two...just sayin. Confusednicker:
64, come on. Surely you have a better team in 3a. God knows you have 64 teams.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, come on. Surely you have a better team in 3a. God knows you have 64 teams.

You should be proud of me picking a west team 55.....Corbin....Confusederiously: Corbin making a Redhound run.
1) S.Warren
2) Belfry
3) Bourbon Co
4) Corbin
5) Bell Co
6) Tilghman
7) Central
8) Mason Co
9) Garrard Co
10) Estill Co
That's like saying Bowling Green is east.
1. Belfry
2. S.warren
3.Bourbon
5.East carter
6.central
7.Tilghman
8.Corbin
9.Mason
10.Estill
mysonis55 Wrote:That's like saying Bowling Green is east.

Bowling Green is East what are you talking about?

[Image: http://www.azcentral.com/i/sized/C/4/F/e...A21F4C.jpg]
Corbin #1 and If Adair co wins over South Warren then add them in top ten.
Does Russell get a mention after they throttle Mason this Friday?
Grandview Wrote:Does Russell get a mention after they throttle Mason this Friday?

Somehow I forget about Russell. They may already be top 10 IMO, and definitely if they beat Mason County.
bucslover68 Wrote:PT's schedule and Central's schedule may or may not help in the long run, but if those teams get a boost from playing a really tough schedule, then it may be enough to get one of them past SW. Belfry is king of the east until someone knocks them off and Bourbon is the only legitimate contender IMO. If Belfry wins their district I see Belfry and Bourbon for the third straight year and the Pirates sail on to BG via the CAM.

I wouldn't overlook Corbin Smile
Come December, Central will be in the running. I'm not saying they will be in Bowling Green but we have seen them look a tad better than mediocre through the regular season and end up with a title. Never count those Yellow Jackets out. Personally I would love for Belfry to get another shot at Lou. Central.

Top 5

1. Belfry
2. South Warren
3. Central
4. Bourbon Co.
5. Corbin
Can anyone say if Russell can play with Bourbon or Garrard?
Might as well move PT up to #4. They will most likely be one of the final four teams remaining in November.
1. Pikeville
2. Belfry
3. Bourbon
4. Central
5. South Warren
6. Paducah Tilghman
7. Corbin
8. Russell
9. Estill
10. Mason
:hilarious:

WideRight05 Wrote:1. Pikeville