Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 48 Harrison Co 18
Williamsburg had a running clock at 42- 0 in the 3rd qtr....FINAL 48-18 :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg had a running clock at 42- 0 in the 3rd qtr....FINAL 48-18 :Cheerlead

did they make s'mores?
Did they sing cum by ya?
mysonis55 Wrote:Did they sing cum by ya?

Yes see you in Bowling Green.....ya. :Cheerlead
Always nice to win.
64SUR Wrote:Yes see you in Bowling Green.....ya. :Cheerlead

You might have a date with pikeville first.
pjdoug Wrote:did they make s'mores?

Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:You might have a date with pikeville first.
Can't wait.
64SUR Wrote:Yes see you in Bowling Green.....ya. :Cheerlead

The Big Orange is Bowling Green bound :flame:
It wasn't A really bad team, Williamsburg had to many weapons. I saw where New port destroyed Pendelton Co,
Is anybody coaching Williamsburg 2nd string team in Williamsburg....just curious :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
They are even softer than the marshmallows we played this week. Lit rating of 40.1. That's getting dangerously close to the Fultons ratings.
mysonis55 Wrote:They are even softer than the marshmallows we played this week. Lit rating of 40.1. That's getting dangerously close to the Fultons ratings.

I love how the burg fans are calling Marshall county a marshmallow, and not even realizing that is the softest team may field will play that they are not required to play. All the smack talk and not even realizing that the Harrison county team they played the same night is softer by every ranking you can conjure up. How the heck do they score 18 on the burg I'll never understand.
topnotch Wrote:It wasn't A really bad team, Williamsburg had to many weapons. I saw where New port destroyed Pendelton Co,

Wrong topnotch if Marshall do is a marshmallow, then Harrison county is to can't have it both ways.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I love how the burg fans are calling Marshall county a marshmallow, and not even realizing that is the softest team may field will play that they are not required to play. All the smack talk and not even realizing that the Harrison county team they played the same night is softer by every ranking you can conjure up. How the heck do they score 18 on the burg I'll never understand.

Before you shoot your mouth off show me one Wburg fan that called any team A marchmallow
Keep telling yourself that, but no matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true.
topnotch Wrote:Before you shoot your mouth off show me one Wburg fan that called any team A marchmallow
64 has been calling Marshall a marshmallow, and cupcake for a week, then you said Harrison ain't a bad team just pointing out they are just as bad if not worse than Marshall.
topnotch Wrote:Before you shoot your mouth off show me one Wburg fan that called any team A marchmallow

Before you shoot your mouth off go back and read the prediction threads on may field and Marshall, also read the post game thread I see the word marshmallow a lot, but I was wrong I didn't see him say cupcake it was honey bun instead.
Love how 64 can talk smack and say someone is playing a marshmallow, then his boy topnotch will get on here and say it didn't happen a basically call me a freaking liar.
It was PJ Doug that said cupcake in the prediction, so we got cupcake, marshmallow, and honey bun, but it didn't happen I'm just a big liar according to topnotch. Which I knew how to move something from another thread to this one to prove it, cause I'm sure topnotch will keep saying show me where a burg fan said it, same old song and dance as always.
The combined record of the teams Williamsburg has played so far is 8-29. I would say that proves they are all soft.
Flash154 Wrote:The combined record of the teams Williamsburg has played so far is 8-29. I would say that proves they are all soft.

I'm not on here to bash the burg, and there schedule. I was just pointing out that Harrison was just as soft as Marshall when it was pointed out Marshall wasn't very good. Really I could care less who they play and how strong there schedule is. In the end everyone will start playing good competition deep in the playoffs.
I wish I had a quarter for every time they have used that show me line. I usually go back and quote them. Then tell them exactly what thread and page to find it on. Then they will say show me, again.
mysonis55 Wrote:I wish I had a quarter for every time they have used that show me line. I usually go back and quote them. Then tell them exactly what thread and page to find it on. Then they will say show me, again.

I've noticed topnotch uses the show me line as well, and always keeps saying show me even after you already have.
killbilly usmc Wrote:It was PJ Doug that said cupcake in the prediction, so we got cupcake, marshmallow, and honey bun, but it didn't happen I'm just a big liar according to topnotch. Which I knew how to move something from another thread to this one to prove it, cause I'm sure topnotch will keep saying show me where a burg fan said it, same old song and dance as always.

Harrison County is also a cupcake and not Thoroughbreds as their name suggests :Sad04:
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm not on here to bash the burg, and there schedule. I was just pointing out that Harrison was just as soft as Marshall when it was pointed out Marshall wasn't very good. Really I could care less who they play and how strong there schedule is. In the end everyone will start playing good competition deep in the playoffs.

I'm just having fun and dont take this seriously, but I do think Williamsburg has a very good shot at being in Bowling Green. in spite of playing a weak schedule full of cupcakes,marshmallows,peeps etc.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I've noticed topnotch uses the show me line as well, and always keeps saying show me even after you already have.

maybe he is from Missouri and plays for Mayfield so you have to "show him " Confusednicker:
Congrats to big boy Chris Helton scoring a touchdown.
pjdoug Wrote:did they make s'mores?

PJdoug you are getting to be A person of intrest to me, and a couple more on here, you parade in A Williamsburg fan base but you still can't keep from giving them A Jab here and there.
Williamsburg fans are the best,