Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 28 Boyd Co 21
Final. Boyd gave Ashland all they wanted in this game. Ashland better step up or they could be in trouble next week. Dickie said the Offense looked terrible.
Congrats to the Tomcats.
I heard that Ashland had 98 total yards in the 1st half, does anyone know what they ended up with.

What kind of stats did Boyd Co. end up with?
Ashland's O looked terrible against JC as well. Plus with the District Championship out, they could have been flat. Hard to believe that the Tomcats wouldn't have gotten up for this game though!!

Like Midee1 says, they better step it up if they want to play football a little longer.

Anyway, congrats on the win to the Tomcats!!
Close one for the Tomcats, But congrats
Congrats to the cats but BC put up one comeback streak that couldve won the game.......take back a few turnovers and ashland loses the game.....ashland really didnt impress me much and i was inpressed with bc's heart and determination they just got shorthanded in the luck department....good luck to both teams in the play offs
Congrats ashland and good game bc figured it wasnt going to be this close tomcats get mason next week @ Home and then probably a trip to paintsville hope both teams do well in playoffs shou;d be fun
Looks like Ashland might have a hard time getting to Paintsville.
Paintsville is A Ashland is AAA ,, how does this work????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Paintsville is A Ashland is AAA ,, how does this work????

I believe that JC is in the Paintsville area. I may be wrong but I think that's what they are talking about.
Yes JC is in Paintsville and is the first school you come to when coming from in our area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Devilologist Wrote:Paintsville is A Ashland is AAA ,, how does this work????

Smile :ChairHit:
Ashland will have to play much better to beat Mason again! Haven't had much emotion the last 3 or 4 weeks? Not sure what is going on but they better get back on track an quick!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Ashland's O looked terrible against JC as well. Plus with the District Championship out, they could have been flat. Hard to believe that the Tomcats wouldn't have gotten up for this game though!!

Like Midee1 says, they better step it up if they want to play football a little longer.

Anyway, congrats on the win to the Tomcats!!
the district championship isn't awarded till the second round of the playoffs this year.
Congrats Tomcats.
Congrats to both teams on a well played game.
Good job Boyd,better luck next year.Congats to the Tomcats.:devilflam we will see you next year.
Congrats to Ashland on the win but also to Boyd for giving them a challenge.
Wow I am proud of Boyd
Ashland came out extremly flat if they dont pick up the emotion i think that they will have it rough next week. Kenny Johnson and his officiating crew did a horrible job in my opinion they missed alot of calls on both sides of the ball. I felt like they let a couple of boyd's players get out of hand. Ashland was lucky to pull this one off.