Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC Vs. Haysi
anybody know the score as of right now on this game?
update me as the game progresses
sorry, forgot about you guys over there.
Haysi led 14-13 at the half. LCC missed a go-ahead FG try in early 4th, then they traded TD's the rest of the way. Final was 28-26, Haysi.
Thanks for the update
Haysi beat LCC? I thought Haysi was REALLY DOWN this year? Anyways, BEST OF LUCK next year LCC..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Haysi beat LCC? I thought Haysi was REALLY DOWN this year? Anyways, BEST OF LUCK next year LCC..
Haysi is really down lol
the jury's still out on that. They lost to Lee. Co a couple of weeks back, but could still end up with a big enough rating to host a playoff game.
Way to go Haysi!! Man, with Haysi down this year, youd figure the million dollar all american coaching staff at LCC could manage to string together something to beat them, but oh well....or we could all stick around to see those magic "transfer" students (who just happen to be 6'5, 330 lbs and run a 4.6/ 40, or 6'4, 235 and can throw a football 80 yards) like the ol coach used to get back in the old days and turn this thing around!!! Doubt it though:devilflam
VHSL-helper Wrote:the jury's still out on that. They lost to Lee. Co a couple of weeks back, but could still end up with a big enough rating to host a playoff game.
They have only lost one game and there has to be something wrong there cuz lee co. is 2-7 and Haysi is 7-1, it was a major upset
congrats to Haysi, and good luck to both teams next year...Hillard told wait till next year...lol so im assuming they should be pretty tough.... Any1 know if Haysi made playoffs?
wait a minute? Haysi beat LCC? the scoreboard i looked over for the scores said LCC won 28-26??? was there a mistake there? or did LCC acutally win/
Panther#42 Wrote:wait a minute? Haysi beat LCC? the scoreboard i looked over for the scores said LCC won 28-26??? was there a mistake there? or did LCC acutally win/
It was a mistake, Haysi Won 28-26 i heard it on the radio and from an Lcc player
sounds like it was a close faught game
They we really close the whole game
Haysi must be way down this year for this game to be close.
Congrats Haysi
They are not the first ky team to go over there and get upended.
panther - Haysi was the first Va. team to qualify for the playoffs this year - being in a small District, and with no rules as to when you play those games, they've already run the table. Actually, they played their last District game the same night Hurley played their 1st one.
haysi is really down this year, and they have made the playoffs ( but not the first to make it, John. I. Burton in Division 1 was the first), also the will host a first round game, and will lose to Powell valley, VA. in the second round.
theres always next year LCC, IT wont be long howard will get this team going where it should!
football_fan Wrote:theres always next year LCC, IT wont be long howard will get this team going where it should!

And next year the same words will be spoken.."There's always next year"....
haysi played everinton in playoffs.
I don't think Haysi's ever played Ervinton in the playoffs.
They play each other in a few days, but that's just the 9th game for both.