Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 21 Leslie Co. 6
Leslie stuck with the jackets in the 1st quarter but the eagles couldnt get their offence across the field. Leslie's defence held up pretty good against the jackets holding them to 14 points going into halftime.
hm so whats the seeds for middlesboro,breathitt,leslie and who ever else is over there in 2A?
Congrats Middlesboro
Good win Middlesboro, good effort Eagles.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

good win Middlesboro
slugger9 Wrote:Leslie stuck with the jackets in the 1st quarter but the eagles couldnt get their offence across the field. Leslie's defence held up pretty good against the jackets holding them to 14 points going into halftime.
Held them to 7 Going into halftime.
weather kept leslie out of there passing game. held with the jackets just couldn't get the offense to stick the ball in. morgan had a tough time dealing with the rain.
Panther#42 Wrote:hm so whats the seeds for middlesboro,breathitt,leslie and who ever else is over there in 2A?

1-M-Boro
2-Breathitt
3-Leslie
4-Cawood

Good Luck to the Jackets and the Eagles in the playoffs!
MVP2 Wrote:1-M-Boro
2-Breathitt
3-Leslie
4-Cawood

Good Luck to the Jackets and the Eagles in the playoffs!

oh thanks for the info!
i see middlesboro and breathitt playing again in round 2
good win middlesboro and good luck in the playoffs
did any jacket players get hurt... i know earls didnt play much after the first drive for them..??
finish it off_1 Wrote:did any jacket players get hurt... i know earls didnt play much after the first drive for them..??
I know after the second or third series on offense for M'boro he wasn't out the anymore.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Held them to 7 Going into halftime.

My mistake thankz:thumpsup:
I wasn't being a smartass i was just saying....
Leslie has a solid D, I knew they did after holding Bell to 7 points.
yeah.. they do
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Leslie has a solid D, I knew they did after holding Bell to 7 points.
congrats to Middlesboro
leslie co. and middlesboro for the district championship... just like last year..
Breathitt is gonna be tough for the Eagles, i'd say its gonna be closer than last time even tho it was a blowout but the bobcats did take the W but if the LC does beat breathitt...I hope Leslie beats M-boro...GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:I wasn't being a smartass i was just saying....

yeh i no, i was just saying my mistake