Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 35 Magoffin Co. 16
Nice job Cards!!
way to go cards!!!
Good Luck In The Playoffs.....
ok cards good win but u need 2 step it up and play better if u play like the next week it will be over
The thing is Hager put the JV in too early
TheyKnowMe Wrote:The thing is Hager put the JV in too early
Belfry's starters didn't see a snap in the 2nd half... when did SC replace theirs?
2nd quarter
good game SC, cant wait to see the re-match for next week, get ready though! from what i hear your traveling to the burg for first round!
GO CARDS!!! I Knew we were gonna WIN!!! I Love Our SeNiOrS!!!!! Good Luck Against p-Burg!! I know we can do it this time!!!:Cheerlead
Good job cards! would have been a larger margin, but you can't blame SC for not risking an injury.
Great win cards
orisonspi Wrote:Belfry's starters didn't see a snap in the 2nd half... when did SC replace theirs?

EXCUSE ME!!!!, but I don't know what game you was watching, but he did sub some in the 2nd Q @ 19-0, but his starters were in the game!!!!!!!!!!! MC scored on his starters twice! I know this for a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up and except the fact that they got scored on! Yes MC lost, but they absolutely scared the Cardinals, so put that in your pipe and smoke it! Congrats to SC and good luck. Also congrats to Chester McCoy, he had a successful season in yr #1.
the voice Wrote:EXCUSE ME!!!!, but I don't know what game you was watching, but he did sub some in the 2nd Q @ 19-0, but his starters were in the game!!!!!!!!!!! MC scored on his starters twice! I know this for a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up and except the fact that they got scored on! Yes MC lost, but they absolutely scared the Cardinals, so put that in your pipe and smoke it! Congrats to SC and good luck. Also congrats to Chester McCoy, he had a successful season in yr #1.

What is that all about?
the voice Wrote:EXCUSE ME!!!!, but I don't know what game you was watching, but he did sub some in the 2nd Q @ 19-0, but his starters were in the game!!!!!!!!!!! MC scored on his starters twice! I know this for a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up and except the fact that they got scored on! Yes MC lost, but they absolutely scared the Cardinals, so put that in your pipe and smoke it! Congrats to SC and good luck. Also congrats to Chester McCoy, he had a successful season in yr #1.
Moral victory def. for Magoffin. I really dont think anyone was scared tho man. Field Conditions aided to the low scoring for SC as our running backs couldnt seem to find a feel out there. Not much passing took place. Expect to see a very focused Shawn Hager football team next week and the weeks that will follow.
Congrats SC
Super job Hager, Keep it rolling next week!
Well, I am not sure what game the Sheldon Clark fans that have posted was watching, but if what i seen was correct, it was a much closer game than you were watching. SC was up 19-0 and Magoffin had the ball 3rd and probably 8. At that point Hager substituted the Dials kid and #5. At that point Magoffin's fullback broke about a 50 yard run to the Sheldon clark 10. At that point, the two safeties returned and Magoffin scored. Sheldon Clark got the ball back on offense and Magoffin forced a fumble and then scored against the first team Defense again. The score at Half Time was 19-16 in favor of SC. Sheldon Clark got the ball at the half and was forced to punt. Magoffin then went 3 and out and Sheldon Clark got the ball back and scored just before the 4th quarter started. Again, i saw no JV players. Magoffin got the ball back ran another 3 and out and punted back to SC. Sc then had a small drive and punted back to Magoffin. Again, no JV players. Magoffin had the ball and tried to throw on 3rd and 6. Magoffin QB appeared to be throwing the ball and put it in the ground. The officials ruled it a fumble and SC wen ton to score with a little less than 4 minutes to play to make it 35-16. Again, no JV players at this point. When Magoffin got the ball back for the last drive, SC put their 2nd string in and time ran out.

On the question of whether they were worried..........Maybe not, however i am going to guess they had some concern at Half-time with the score 19-16.
Like I said SC was going to keep this one close. Theres no way SC would want to put a 40 pt victory on a former coach at a struggling program. The score seems to indicate that SC got their points and allowed MC to build some confidence and leave with some dignity.
this will be a good game to watch... wish i could go..
Panther#42 Wrote:good game SC, cant wait to see the re-match for next week, get ready though! from what i hear your traveling to the burg for first round!
Very respectable Magoffin and shows how much you all have worked during a season. Now that football is over, get in the weightroom and get focused, because to be successful, THERE IS NO OFFSEASON! Great Job this year Coch McCoy...From a Fan In Jenkins!
Keep up the great work you are doing Chester with Magoffin.

Get the job done in the playoffs, Cards!!!!!!! I behind you all the way.:letsparty
Is there a May who plays for Sheldon Clark? I know there was one is basketball but I think he graduated last year..
Congrats sheldon Clark
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is there a May who plays for Sheldon Clark? I know there was one is basketball but I think he graduated last year..

No
Great game I watched this one and man was it muddy! I couldnt even tell who had the ball for Magoffin because the football blended in with their jerseys!

was you at the game because i was and he put the jv in the game i seen it with my own 2 eyes
Doesn't really matter IMO on how many points SC scored, everybody knew they were going to win. They just didnt live up to the expectations of those who predicted a blowout. SC wont be making as many mistakes as they did last time against P-burg, things will be different.

Congrats to SC on finishing the season 9-1.
whoa, they're 9-1??? i didnt realize P-burg was their only loss of the season....
i expect to see a battle from SC in 2 weeks w/ belfry!
congrats cards! I knew we would win...lol! GOod luck!
the great one is me Wrote:was you at the game because i was and he put the jv in the game i seen it with my own 2 eyes

You need to get your eyes checked then!!!!! He (coach Hager) subbed a couple of players on def. in the 2nd, but MC started moving the ball and back in they came, QUICK!! I was in the press box and heard what the asst. coaches for SC were saying and he was ashamed at the way they had played the 2nd Q. He himself said they were taken by surprise!!!!!