Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 33 Paintsville 12
Congrats Pikeville
Redneck Wrote:Tonight was Paintsville's second mud game, the first being at South Floyd when they only beat SF 8-0. Never know, with a dry field both teams might have scored more. Paintsville did play good tonight, alot better than last week. Hopefully they will take the intensity they played with tonight to Hazard next week.

Oh, yea thats always possible, wouldnt suprise me, but then again of course, had it been dry, defensive stands woulda been easier
yea im pullin for the tigers next week
Panther#42 Wrote:Oh, yea thats always possible, wouldnt suprise me, but then again of course, had it been dry, defensive stands woulda been easier
yea im pullin for the tigers next week
You all better pull for the Tigers!!!
Do ya think Hazard would have fed your players??:howdy:
Congrats Pikeville on the hard fought victory. Keep your heads up Tigers, you played hard and suprised quite a few people. Congrats Daniel on the record, keep up the hard work. Good luck to both teams next week, hopefully we will meet again in a couple weeks.
The Guru Wrote:You all better pull for the Tigers!!!
Do ya think Hazard would have fed your players??:howdy:

huh? lol like actually gave ours guys food after the game or are u refering to something else???
Panther#42 Wrote:huh? lol like actually gave ours guys food after the game or are u refering to something else???
We welcomed Pikeville's coaches and players to anything we had left, they wanted to pay, but it was not needed! Pikeville is class, and there players represent them very well.
The Guru Wrote:We welcomed Pikeville's coaches and players to anything we had left, they wanted to pay, but it was not needed! Pikeville is class, and there players represent them very well.

I sure wish you would have offered me a dog or something before I left, I didn't eat dinner tonight, lol. Thanks Pal :thumpsup:
The Guru Wrote:We welcomed Pikeville's coaches and players to anything we had left, they wanted to pay, but it was not needed! Pikeville is class, and there players represent them very well.

Really now??? now thats classy! thanks for feeding our boys! i know they appreciate it as much as the parents and fans do! those guys can sure eat alot, clean ya outta house and home lol but yea iono if Hazard would do the same for us! i know corbin feed us last year after the pigskin classic, im pretty sure they did the same this year, they're a class act as well from what i've saw and heard
Redneck Wrote:I sure wish you would have offered me a dog or something before I left, I didn't eat dinner tonight, lol. Thanks Pal :thumpsup:
We were out of Hotdogs, but had a few polish sausages, chili chips and cheese and sauce dogs, plos drinks!
The Guru Wrote:We were out of Hotdogs, but had a few polish sausages, chili chips and cheese and sauce dogs, plos drinks!

You know I would have killed them polish dogs.
It was Sr. night for Paintsville and when my wife and I walked our daughter out, Pikeville's cheer leaders yelled and clapped for our Sarah!!! That was very nice!!
We know several of the girls from Pikeville and we think it is first class!!! Everything about them!
yes our cheerleaders are a great bunch of girls, pretty funny bunch lol
Redneck Wrote:You know I would have killed them polish dogs.
Those Pikeville boys scarfed everything!!! It was fun watching them eating right up til the bus started blowing the horn for them to hurry up!!! LOL
There was one guy that said he could get $6 a piece for his 2 sausages, but he wouldn't take it!
Panther#42 Wrote:yes our cheerleaders are a great bunch of girls, pretty funny bunch lol
Ya think!!! Heck.... Taylor even talked JD Vanhoose out of his mothers umbrella at haftime and didn't have a clue who he was!!! She told my wife that some nice boy from Paintsville gave her his umbrella!!! JD's mom wasn't too happy about it with her hair all wet though!!
The Guru Wrote:Ya think!!! Heck.... Taylor even talked JD Vanhoose out of his mothers umbrella at haftime and didn't have a clue who he was!!! She told my wife that some nice boy from Paintsville gave her his umbrella!!! JD's mom wasn't too happy about it with her hair all wet though!!

HA id say not!
If you made the sausages I woulda payed $10 for one.
Redneck Wrote:If you made the sausages I woulda payed $10 for one.
They are a croud fav. but lots of people kept asking for us to make the grilled chicken like we did during baseball.
Redneck Wrote:If you made the sausages I woulda payed $10 for one.
It's really the way Snake makes the peppers and onions!! YUM!!!

I didn't get my figure because she is a bad cook!!!
The Guru Wrote:It's really the way Snake makes the peppers and onions!! YUM!!!

I didn't get my figure because she is a bad cook!!!

Lol, can't take that away from her. I remember them famous breakfast sandwiches she made when we hung the christmas lights, MMMMMM...
Redneck Wrote:Lol, can't take that away from her. I remember them famous breakfast sandwiches she made when we hung the christmas lights, MMMMMM...
LOL!!
Paintsville can definitely beat Hazard. Even though Hazard won the first game, Hazard is known for early playoff exits, and Paintsville is known to be a force in the playoffs. I expect to see Paintsville and Pikeville in the dist. championship.
my thoughts exactly! though it is hard to pull off a W at Hazard
i think Paintsville can do it!
Congrats Pikeville!
Panther#42 Wrote:yea teds right shoulder is hurtin him, but he should be good 2 go in a week or two
probly saving him for 2nd or 3rd round

I sure hope your right about seein us in a few weeks! It'd be nice to see Paintsville beat Hazard, but of course who ever wins next week will see us,but i'd like to see a rematch 2nd round on a dry field! things would be a little clearer then, dont know about Paintsville, but tonight was Pikeville's first mud bowl all season

YOUR AWFUL COCKY!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that you have a playoff game also friday night!!!
CAVSCHICK33 Wrote:YOUR AWFUL COCKY!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that you have a playoff game also friday night!!!

no disrepect to Jenkins from any of my posts, but i have faith in what our boys can do, have done, and will do every night they dawn the pads and come ready to play 4 quarters
Congrats Panthers!
Congrats to the Panthers, good ball game. Good luck to them next week against the Cavaliers, I'm expecting it to get ugly as they have a lot to prove to the Jenkins folk. Hope to see you all again in a couple of weeks. To the Tigers, keep your head up. Nothing to be ashamed of, you all played your hind end off, especially the seniors. Not sure why, but it seemed in the second half Paintsville went away from pounding the ball with Cantrell and Sublett. Which seemed to work in the first half. It was good to see Cantrell back, and I have to say with him back there getting chunks of yardage it opend up some holes.
Congarts Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville