Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg JV
How do you think the p-burg JV will do this year?
The JV will be fine with Seth Setser, Allen Craynon, Alex Stumbo, and Kyle Hall.
I agree
there horrible
they shouldn't even have a ball team thats how bad they are this yr just throw in the towel
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:they shouldn't even have a ball team thats how bad they are this yr just throw in the towel

Why should they do that ? Actually why dosnt the David School play Prestonsburg's Varsity instead of losing to Pburgs JV. Smile
They shouldnt even have a ball team? You'll be surprised when you see them with the return of Kyle Hall who sat out his freshman year and the return of Jody Tackett. Those 2 along with Seth Setser, Alex Stumbo, Austin Gearheart, and Allen Craynon should be pretty good.
So Jody Tackett is playing ?
Kyle Hall is prolly gonna be thir best player...the kid can play
Yes Jody is playin starting in January when he gets elligible and I agree with you White Mike, Kyle Hall is an excellent player.
Kyle has a great chance to become a great Center for Prestonsburg in the Future already at 6'4 and about 230 or 240lbs, he will be very exciting to watch. Plus he is very strong and agressive.
Forgot to mention he is only a Sophmore.
Yeah, I agree with you 100 percent. I think the future is bright for Prestonsburg.
P-burg's freshman class will contribute to the success of the JV team.
Irish#1 Wrote:P-burg's freshman class will contribute to the success of the JV team.

I don't think they'll contribute that much. But two or three of them may give some quality minutes.
They should be ok but not great
I did not think Coach crisp would let Jody play since he CAN NOT even practice with the team until then.
Megan, he said Jody will be playing in January. At that time he can play or practice all he wants and the coach will allow.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
The freshman might help some but i dont think they will help a hole lot.
duh basketballonlyfan, that is what i said most coaches will not let a kid jion a team after half the season has went by with not even practicing which jody is not allowed to do until jan.
pburg always shines! this year shoudnt be any different
This post is about a frickin JV team,and the last time i checked there is no JV state championship so who the hell cares about some JV team.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:This post is about a frickin JV team,and the last time i checked there is no JV state championship so who the hell cares about some JV team.

You're stupid, you big, dumb, retard. BEST JV in the STATE son..:redboxer:

Just to bad there's no state championship for them to play in.:lmao:

No, in all honesty, this is a frickin JV team people.
I mean really..

Grow up.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:This post is about a frickin JV team,and the last time i checked there is no JV state championship so who the hell cares about some JV team.

Well some people do care. I like going and watching young talent. Its a chance for them to prove what they can do. I sure don't want to watch them set on the bench for the whole season, and I'm sure they don't want to either.
Last time you checked there might not have been a JV state championship but the last time i checked the JV team is the varsity team the next year or 2 after which there is a state championship for so the JV is the future which does matter.
And im pretty sure people care about that.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:And im pretty sure people care about that.
no not really
braves_fan_10 Wrote:no not really

Weird, how your the only person that has disagreed about talking about JV teams.
I agree, it is pretty weird that he is the only one that disagrees, but yet no one supposively cares about JV teams.
I think we'll do pretty well this season.