Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 49 Shelby Valley 6
TRAIN85 Wrote:I hope they fire Saunders. He needs to leave the state. I've heard they will just run him off anyway. Total lack of any class or character.

LOL, check the track record for Valley.

Losing record+angry parents=____________________

You can fill in the blank.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:From what I have heard coach was yelling at him for something. He said he didn't do it. Coach said I seen you. Coach asked him if he wanted to play at half time and he said NO. Which prompted the rest of the team to jump up and say get ur stuff and get out. I was standing beside the locker room at half time. I seen him walk out. I talked to Brock Kinney after the half, and Tyler Cable after the half. One brother was forced to quit, by his parents. And, dont tell me I don't know what happened I was standing right there. I seen the one brother walk outta the locker room with the team and his parents make him take his pads off and he cried. Both Kinney and Cable have said Saunders is the best coach they have ever had. I have heard that from many players and that they love him. He is a great coach and I hope he continues to be a great valley coach.
Ive been cussed out many times. Never once thoguht about quitting on my team. And when my parents seen it they were like well you probly deserved it. And I agree it made me a better person taught me some discipline. I would give anything for one season under Saunders. And most former Valley players I have talked to would agree. My brother played under Sercy(sp?), Greg Newsome, Darel Burke, Greg Napier either as a head coach or as an asistant and he said he woulda loved to have Saunders as a coach.

I talked with one of the Valley players last night and he told me that Saunders is definately going to be the coach next year. Also who was the players that quit.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:LOL, check the track record for Valley.

Losing record+angry parents=____________________

You can fill in the blank.

BasketBallonlyfan + Shelby Valley = Bitterness
The King Wrote:BasketBallonlyfan + Shelby Valley = Bitterness

Come on King, get some new material. But enlighten us all here. How many different coaches has Valley had in the last 5 years?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
This is no longer about Belfry and Shelby Valley! This will make for a great place to end this one!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.