Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 40 Mason Co. 0
final!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Central finishes the season undefeated!
Man can this team be stoped. Eagles have home feild adv. the length of playoffs. It will be tough to beat them at eagleville. Great job Eagles and coach matney on your perfect record keep it going. :letsparty
JC's D held Mason County to 85 yards rushing and about 150 total yards.
JC had over 300 yards rushing
Great game by everyone the secondary played awesome Welch had 2 int. 1 for a TD that was called back.
Hey Guru were waiting on the WOW!!! you owe us.
Good Job, Eagles!!! See you next Friday for another great show!
hoopster Wrote:Good Job, Eagles!!! See you next Friday for another great show!

Hopefully it wont be a water show!!
Congrats JC. They are unstoppable
Congrats to the JC Machine
10-0! keep on rollin JC
Congrats Eagles on the season, now follow thru in the playoffs!
Good win eagles win ti all!!!!!!!
CONGRATS TO THE EAGLES!! It isn't often that a team can go undefeated in the season, especially in a competitve district like JC's at the AAA level.

But now the Eagles have to get ready and focus. The competition will be harder each week and the teams JC will face in a couple of weeks will be better than they have faced all year. So stay focused, you are talented enough to be in the finals and I'm sure that Matney will keep you focused on the next opponent only. Good luck!!

Also, congrats to Matney! What he has done with the JC program is truly awesome.
Old School Wrote:Hey Guru were waiting on the WOW!!! you owe us.

WOW!!! Great job JC!!! I really expected a little more D from the Royals!!!
The Eagle Offense is doing what it has done all year, roll along smoothly. But I think that the Eagle Defense deserves a lot of recognition. They have shut every team down all year long. Ashland has not played great D against certain teams like Russell and Belfry, but they certainly didn't have any trouble scoring on them either. But JC shut Ashland's Offense down completely. JC has it going on both sides of the ball and that is what makes them have a great chance in the playoff of getting to Louisville.
I didn't catch the stats does anyone know if Grimm got to 2000 yards tonight?
wow..is that 10-0?
Congrats JC on the win and the perfect season
Congrats Eagles on the victory and the undefeated season (just wish you would have lost that one game, lol). Keep on rolling, stay focused. You got my support, when Paintsville is done I look forward to coming out and watching you guys. Make Johnson County proud.
Congrats to the EAGLES on the 10-0 season. Good luck in the playoffs
Congrats JC for going 10-0...also Good Luck in the playoffs...The Golden Eagles are for real and they will be making a run at the 3A state championship imo
Hope they win it all!!!
Just got done looking at Johnson Central's stats on KHSAA.org and I think that this may be the most dominant team to come through Eastern Kentucky in a while. I know Belfry had some years but they NEVER had a game with ANYONE!!!!!!!!! Bring it home GOlden Eagles and congrats!
:thumpsup:
The Guru Wrote:WOW!!! Great job JC!!! I really expected a little more D from the Royals!!!

Guru your a Good Man!!
EKY Sportster Wrote:The Eagle Offense is doing what it has done all year, roll along smoothly. But I think that the Eagle Defense deserves a lot of recognition. They have shut every team down all year long. Ashland has not played great D against certain teams like Russell and Belfry, but they certainly didn't have any trouble scoring on them either. But JC shut Ashland's Offense down completely. JC has it going on both sides of the ball and that is what makes them have a great chance in the playoff of getting to Louisville.

The hole team has played great this year, but your right the D has been outstanding the line is strong and quick they are beating the other teams off the ball. The secondary is much improved over last year and what can you say about the linebackers! The D has allowed 79 points in 10 games. This is without a doubt the best team ever at JC
Congrats Johnson Central
Mason County is a pretty solid football team on all sides of the ball and Johnson Central just came out and Destroyed them. I think the sky is the limit for this team. It's Scary how good this team is. This could be the best team to come out of this area since those Pikeville teams many years ago, but could only be compared to such teams only if they win state. Good luck to JCHS football in the playoffs.
Just wanted to congratulate our boys. You've stayed focused all year and you've accomplished the first part of your goal for the season, now let's accomplish the second part of your goal.

You've been a joy to watch all season and I hope I get to watch you in Papa John's Stadium.

And by the way guys, I'm still trying to get all the mud out of my clothes! Of course, I've never turned down a hug so I guess I'll deal with the mud.
Big win for JC. Congrats on a perfect season!

How many yards did Shawn Grimm have in this game?
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:Big win for JC. Congrats on a perfect season!

How many yards did Shawn Grimm have in this game?

Well, with a field that only had goal lines cause everything in between was just mud, it would be hard to get an exact # but i read the Ashland paper and it had him for 157 yds i believe, but under those field conditions those are great #'s. JC also used its stud fullback Johnson alot that game and I believe he ended up with 91 yds.