Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Rockcastle County 9/12
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug how many games do you think Whitley will win this year?

at this point they are too unpredictable for me to predict Smile
Hopefully The Rock Wins ,, Whitley County Qb Is Going Be A Handful.. Final Score 34-28
After rock beat you all last year for 1 of our 2 wins, do you think we respect you, hahahahaha
We sucked last yr and still won and by the looks of your games you ain't no better, hahahahahahaha

Be prepared to be beat bad
former Wrote:After rock beat you all last year for 1 of our 2 wins, do you think we respect you, hahahahaha
We sucked last yr and still won and by the looks of your games you ain't no better, hahahahahahaha

Act like you have some class. and go play on a Pulaski thread.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Act like you have some class. and go play on a Pulaski thread.

he will if he ever grows up.
I will be at the game Friday. My cousin has a kid who plays and another cousin who cheers. I told them last week I would come watch them. Will be wearing a blue hat.

I will buy you some popcorn while you watch us sack your qb about 10 times.

I will be on hillside by visitor dressing room.
Come meet me
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Act like you have some class. and go play on a Pulaski thread.

No class for telling the truth.

Did we win 2 games last yr
Was Whitley one of those games
Did we suck last yr
Has Whitley won a game yet

Actually our opponents we beat this yr records are 0-4 and add in Whitley it's 0-6
former Wrote:I will be at the game Friday. My cousin has a kid who plays and another cousin who cheers. I told them last week I would come watch them. Will be wearing a blue hat.

I will buy you some popcorn while you watch us sack your qb about 10 times.

I will be on hillside by visitor dressing room.
Come meet me

a dunce cap would be more your style
pjdoug Wrote:a dunce cap would be more your style

I agree at times it would. Usually I have to put my nose in the corner or go to timeout.
This is one thread you wont see me trolling around on.
Love Rock and there fans. One of my favorite games of the year.

Should be a close one. Good luck to both.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is one thread you wont see me trolling around on.
Love Rock and there fans. One of my favorite games of the year.

Should be a close one. Good luck to both.

I like their fans. I don't like the impostors that pretend to be their fans Smile
Luke needs some help. I'm afraid Houdini is going to get caught in the Chinese Water Torture at some point. He is the master of escape.
former Wrote:After rock beat you all last year for 1 of our 2 wins, do you think we respect you, hahahahaha

And please tell us who has rock beat this year??? Oh a winless South Laurel and a very bad West Jessamine that's something to brag about.. Come back and talk trash when you have beaten a team with atleast a winning record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
He Don't Speak For All Fans Or The Players And Coaches Cause I Can Tell You This Rockcastle Knows Just How Dangerous Whitley Can Be This Friday And The Rock Players Are Studying Film Hard And Preparing Better This Week It's The Most Important Game Of The Season In A Way
Whitley is going to win some games and has a chance to beat Rock, but I think Rock wins 21-14...
i think Whitley beats Morgan County by 2 TD and will beat McCreary if they can get them added to the schedule. I think they also can beat Whitley's girls BBall team by 3 td's if Basktball Wizzard coaches Whitley girls.
panther nation Wrote:And please tell us who has rock beat this year??? Oh a winless South Laurel and a very bad West Jessamine that's something to brag about.. Come back and talk trash when you have beaten a team with atleast a winning record.

Knox Central will get their chance against Rock this season. Bell County, Knox Central, and Whitley County have always been my favorite games when they occur. Rocket01 could tell for sure but I believe Knox and Whitley are two of our longest rivalries.
LWC Wrote:Knox Central will get their chance against Rock this season. Bell County, Knox Central, and Whitley County have always been my favorite games when they occur. Rocket01 could tell for sure but I believe Knox and Whitley are two of our longest rivalries.

It is, but there were several year that they didn't play like when Rock dropped to 2A.
Played for years until 2000, and then didn't start playing again until 2007 I think? About a 6 or 7 year gap.
Ideally for me, a close game, a Rock win, nobody gets hurt and everyone stays healthy for the next game and the coming district playoffs for both teams. RESPECT for the Whitley fans and kids.:Thumbs:
As far as this stuff goes.....:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo

"No class for telling the truth.

Did we suck last yr

Actually our opponents we beat this yr records are 0-4 and add in Whitley it's 0-6 "

I don't know where he's getting his "we's" unless "he's" got cheese in his pocket to attract mice. :Shaking:
papagrit Wrote:Ideally for me, a close game, a Rock win, nobody gets hurt and everyone stays healthy for the next game and the coming district playoffs for both teams. RESPECT for the Whitley fans and kids.:Thumbs:
As far as this stuff goes.....:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo

"No class for telling the truth.

Did we suck last yr

Actually our opponents we beat this yr records are 0-4 and add in Whitley it's 0-6 "

I don't know where he's getting his "we's" unless "he's" got cheese in his pocket to attract mice. :Shaking:

Thanks to Obama I got plenty of cheese and it free.

We, I went I Rockcastle so I can say we. Are former alum not allowed to have opinions and talk smack.
If we lose it due to one simple reason
Im Curious To Know The One Reason
rustyankle Wrote:Im Curious To Know The One Reason

:Hammer3::Hammer3::Hammer3::Hammer3:Confusednicker:
This Former person has ruffled a few feathers including mine casting stones from the computer and how appropriate talking about respect, as a matter of fact he disrespected my commitment as a athlete/contributor/coach to the Rockcastle County High School Football program couple years back in private messages. Very astonished he used the word "We". Yes LWC I indeed have all the records as I was doing research on our team season-by-season from 1972 to 2010. ROCKSOLID69 that is a very good example of "Not" having class toward our opponents.

Aren't we all!!!:eyeroll::eyeroll::HitWall:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Are you all that bad off. Obviously it's because the other team is better.

I'm curious to know if Mt Vernon has a better restaurant than McDonald's. every time I've asked somebody that up there they look like a deer in headlights and start stuttering then tell me to go north up I-75 Confusednicker:
former Wrote:Thanks to Obama I got plenty of cheese and it free.

We, I went I Rockcastle so I can say we. Are former alum not allowed to have opinions and talk smack.
If we lose it due to one simple reason

share the wisdom :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm curious to know if Mt Vernon has a better restaurant than McDonald's. every time I've asked somebody that up there they look like a deer in headlights and start stuttering then tell me to go north up I-75 Confusednicker:

Brand new Taco Bell and Lil' Caesars lol. However, because I worked there for years I have an affinity for Godfathers Pizza and Subway lol.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm curious to know if Mt Vernon has a better restaurant than McDonald's. every time I've asked somebody that up there they look like a deer in headlights and start stuttering then tell me to go north up I-75 Confusednicker:

Hey we got taco bell it be open by Friday Confusedinglepar Come eat at the Back Porch Smokehouse in renfro you wont regret it. There is also Marcella's Farm to Fork, or limestone grill