Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the LC dawg fans?
Haven't heard a peep from kyrock, do-double-gg or dawgbyte02? Are they still celebrating their blow-out victory tonight? OR Maybe they are waitin on the ref's to come out of the locker-rooms! :blabbermo
Can't speek for the rest but I'm right here and my team is 3-0.:moon: What team do you root for Little Non:biggrin:
I'm right here and proud of the Bulldogs for pulling out a tough win. I don't understand the reason behind this thread?
It just means you guys are important enough to warrant your very own thread.
Big Don Wrote:Haven't heard a peep from kyrock, do-double-gg or dawgbyte02? Are they still celebrating their blow-out victory tonight? OR Maybe they are waitin on the ref's to come out of the locker-rooms! :blabbermo

I'm right here Big Moron I mean Big Don Confusednicker: I said in the other thread I was wrong and Fairview is for real and played great.
I'm one of those people I don't care if we win by 50 and a running clock. Or win by 1 a win is a win and both teams played a great game tonight. I still don't think we have seen all that this LC team is capable of and a game like tonight there is no reason to show it. This game benefits us a whole lot. They needed a reality check and to win a close game. Again great job both Teams!
KyRock Wrote:I'm one of those people I don't care if we win by 50 and a running clock. Or win by 1 a win is a win and both teams played a great game tonight. I still don't think we have seen all that this LC team is capable of and a game like tonight there is no reason to show it. This game benefits us a whole lot. They needed a reality check and to win a close game. Again great job both Teams!

In complete honesty and I will tell anyone this, after seeing the execution that LC played with the 2 previous weeks and watching them tonight, I love those boys but they played flat for the majority of the game.
I originally thought this to be a close game. After watching this game the only thing that really irks me is that the adults that made bad choices at Fairview really screwed these Fairview boys. They are a very solid team that played their guts out. They know if they win every single game they are not eligible for post season play. They played like they were playing for the championship of the universe. Very inspiring. It is inherently unfair to these kids, because of past infractions to be held accountable. Hold your head high Fairview Eagles. You represented your school and community with sportsmanship, grit and determination. I salute you and will be in your corner the rest of the season. You are not only rebuilding a football team but a whole community, on how to compete with class.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:I originally thought this to be a close game. After watching this game the only thing that really irks me is that the adults that made bad choices at Fairview really screwed these Fairview boys. They are a very solid team that played their guts out. They know if they win every single game they are not eligible for post season play. They played like they were playing for the championship of the universe. Very inspiring. It is inherently unfair to these kids, because of past infractions to be held accountable. Hold your head high Fairview Eagles. You represented your school and community with sportsmanship, grit and determination. I salute you and will be in your corner the rest of the season. You are not only rebuilding a football team but a whole community, on how to compete with class.

I for one appreciate your kind words , & will say LC fans , & players showed pure class . I like this game on our schefule . One thing i will note though is Fairview IS eligible for post season play this season , the post season sanction was just for last year
This has to be one of the dumbest threads in BGR history. Someone is calling out a team and their fan base after a victory.
Talon Wrote:I for one appreciate your kind words , & will say LC fans , & players showed pure class . I like this game on our schefule . One thing i will note though is Fairview IS eligible for post season play this season , the post season sanction was just for last year
My bad I was misinformed. They should do very well in the post season.
I was misinformed also and Fairview will make some noise. I would love to watch the game with Raceland that will be a War!
StrayBullet Wrote:It just means you guys are important enough to warrant your very own thread.

Well in that case.......... I would like to thank all my sponsors and my agent and my mom and dad and.........lol they like me......they really like me!
:1: :kneel:

So did this thread go the way you expected Little John or Big Ron or whatever your name is?:biggrin:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Well in that case.......... I would like to thank all my sponsors and my agent and my mom and dad and.........lol they like me......they really like me!
:1: :kneel:

So did this thread go the way you expected Little John or Big Ron or whatever your name is?:biggrin:

Oh you mean Big Moron? Confusednicker::hilarious::flush:
Dude, if you want our attention it is way easier to just' ask. But DM me and see what you're made of.:redboxer:
Big Don Wrote:Haven't heard a peep from kyrock, do-double-gg or dawgbyte02? Are they still celebrating their blow-out victory tonight? OR Maybe they are waitin on the ref's to come out of the locker-rooms! :blabbermo

:lame:
Fairview better than they were being given credit for.