Wow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOW....

Way to go Public School!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Would have loved to seen this one.
Battle of two giants.
This is what you call a defensive struggle.
It was a great game by two very good football teams. An old fashioned slobber knocker. St. X left it all out on the field. Both defenses rose to the occasion. The Tigers went first in overtime. They gained 2 yards in 3 downs and missed a 25 yard field goal. The Purples completed a pass to the 1 yard line and Campbell Gott threw a 1 yard touchdown to Robbie Lofton for the win. I was sweating like a pig! I don't think I've seen a better defensive high school football game than this one. Now tied with Boyle County at 47 consecutive games and on to 3-0 Owensboro next week?
Gotta love that!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is what you call a defensive struggle.

Technically, it was an offensive struggle. Don't sound like either defense was struggling, too much. But we all know what you meant. Sounds like a fun game to watch, anticipating a breakdown in defense. I love defensive battles, gives me chills.
good win.I thought this one would go the other way.
pjdoug Wrote:good win.I thought this one would go the other way.

It could have, pjdoug. Either St. X is much better this year or the Purples are not as good as last year. I believe X is better, but unfortunately, I think the Purples are a step behind last year. I think our defense is as good as anybody's in the state, but the offense has yet to hit their stride. I do think playing a tough schedule will help come playoff time and playing Pulaski County the last game of regular season will give both teams an idea of where they stand. It's going to be another fun season.
X is way much improved from last year. I'm banking on them taking the 6A crown this season.
Real Badman Wrote:X is way much improved from last year. I'm banking on them taking the 6A crown this season.

I'm pulling for them as well. Their players, coaches, and fans are all first class.