Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far will JC make it?
PantherPride68 Wrote:JC will lose a heartbreaker to Rockastle in the region finals.

I don't think The Rock has the defense to stop JC's ground and pound attack, not do they have the offense to put up enough points on that very stingy defense of the Eagles. That's just my opinion.
state
They will play til round 4. Will have to have a superb effort to beat Cov Cath or Highlands.
I think JC is going to win it all this year
Eagle Fan Wrote:JC didn't have a problem beating the socks off Ashland a week or so ago, so what makes you think they (JC) couldn't do it again in the next couple of weeks? You Ashland folks might as well admit it you can not hang with JC this year. You will go home after week 2 of the playoffs!!!! :howdy:

Stranger things have happened i remember when boyd co. beat bell a few years ago so dont just assume you are going to win jc is very good but that is still a ways away
With that being said Jc could win it all or lose in the second round it just depends on their focus and intensity and a little luck and everyone remaining healthy if they lose grimm or johnson that severely hurts there chances to advance against Ashland Bell Or Rock
Redneck Wrote:I don't think The Rock has the defense to stop JC's ground and pound attack, not do they have the offense to put up enough points on that very stingy defense of the Eagles. That's just my opinion.

Rockcastle is very good and would give JC all they could handle they have most of the team back from last years semi-final team
Only game I see them coming really close in is semi's which they will still win. Would like to see them win state, JC has worked hard for it.
Semis,Hope state tho
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Rockcastle is very good and would give JC all they could handle they have most of the team back from last years semi-final team

They better have a good passing game then. There is no way they will run the ball successful all night which is what it would take to get the job done. JC is much better than last year year, Rockcastle will be coming to VERY HOSTILE territory, as will Ashland. You thought the crowd was big the first time around, it is only gonna get bigger and louder each week FULL of Johnson Countians.
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Only game I see them coming really close in is semi's which they will still win. Would like to see them win state, JC has worked hard for it.

So who do you think they will play in the semis...oh thats right a team from up north around the Covington/Ft. Thomas area...oh and how many state titles has those boys from Ft. Thomas won???
Go J.c
cbls_75 Wrote:So who do you think they will play in the semis...oh thats right a team from up north around the Covington/Ft. Thomas area...oh and how many state titles has those boys from Ft. Thomas won???

im almost positive, ethier Highlands or Trinity has the record of 16
cbls_75 Wrote:So who do you think they will play in the semis...oh thats right a team from up north around the Covington/Ft. Thomas area...oh and how many state titles has those boys from Ft. Thomas won???

That doesn't mean anything, that's all in the past. Didn't Rockcastle play in the state title game a couple years ago, I believe they did and those previous state titles of Highlands' didn't have any effect on who won or lost. It's hard telling who JC could play in the semi's when you got Lex Cath, Cov Cath and Highlands all in the same region. Whoever it is they are gonna be pretty beat up after the region championship AND will probably have the "Big Head" seeing they will play a lil ole school from Eastern Kentucky.