Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Clinton County
McCreary Central has lost 19 games in a row and has been outscored 117-0 this year should the raider fans be looking forward to the end of the streak if we looking for improvement than yes right
Good luck to Raiders. They just keep grinding.
McCreary Central is 0-2 after getting beat by 2 very good High School Football Teams. Clinton Co. is 1-1. This should be a good High School Football Game. McCreary Central is much improved from last year and have about 35 dressed out. McCreary is starting 8 or 9 Freshman and a few more play a lot. Good Luck Raiders Keep working hard, keep heads up and something good will happen. I pick McCreary 21-14.
Bankers Bank I would say the football teams record mirrors the basketball team last year.....so I will say 0-3 after Clinton.
I will go with McCreary Central in this one, 28-16.
Lilly Wrote:Bankers Bank I would say the football teams record mirrors the basketball team last year.....so I will say 0-3 after Clinton.

I think the 19 game skid comes to an end 18-12 raiders win
If they are complaining about football after 2 games and really trying to rebuild something that was never built correctly in the first place you have to wonder how long they will put up with the sorry state of the basketball program.....I mean seriously how do you go from the being a favorite in the region although they never lived up to it to winning what like three games???

Leave the football coach alone it looks like he is moving in the right direction
I agree Dietpepsidrinker. The boys basketball team coached by Rob Jones was 1-23 last year.