Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co./Breathitt Co.
Kickoff @ 7:30p. I will be updating the game on my twitter and facebook accounts. Twitter: @wolfpack_one
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Thanks buddy!!!
8-8 @halftime

^
That's a little surprising.
When is the last time that Breathitt County was this down?
^ Wow. I'm sorry Bull. Sad to see Breathitt fall so hard as of late. Sad
They are down, but Jackson has improved.
16-8 Bobcats in the 3rd

Grigsby in at qb. Collins shaken up.

16-14 BHS 4th

Collins back in at qb

Come on Generals! Would be huge for that program
23-20 BHS 4th

29 to 20 BHS with 3 min to go

Generals hanging tough.
Final....Breathitt 29-20
Dang good game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Sorry about the lack of updates on twitter. The account associated with my update software was my son's. I will do better next game. Sorry guys and gals.

Hey Bull, what in the world is wrong with Breathitt?
Breathitt is suffering from what I call the "Sheldon Clark effect." Lets hope it doesn't kill them.
Could this be the year that Breathitt gets knocked off in districts? I know Morgan lost a lot from last year but doesn't Magoffin return a little bit?
Cat Daddy Wrote:Hey Bull, what in the world is wrong with Breathitt?
Not the same Breathitt team that I am used to watching. Turnovers, not getting off the ball on defense, Poor tackling, dropped passes. They will improve but this team is going to struggle all season if they do not become more disciplined in all aspects. But I back the program 100% and will support them through it all.
Go Bobcats!

So much as changed in Jackson, even the B on the helmet is gone!

Either Jackson Co has come a long way or Breathitt has succumbed to the outside noise. Very tough situation in Breathitt.
For real? The B is gone from the helmets? Wow that was the trademark. But times have changed in Jackson. Its going down hill and going very very fast. Didn't tackle very well tonight either. But hey there is no defense anymore in the mountains. Well any where for that matter...It's all offense. Not many low scoring games anymore. Wish Coach Moore the best but when the population is declining because of no jobs it is hard to keep a program dominant because numbers are so low. Someone posted earlier about the Sheldon Clark effect. You re completely right.
As a fan that was raised to hate everything Breathitt. Simply because of the rivalry, I hate to see them on the downward trend. Honestly wish them the best and hope they overcome all the adversity and get back to the Breathitt of old.
Does Breathitt have a feeder program?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Does Breathitt have a feeder program?

I want to think no.

I remember the bruhaw when the KDE came into Breathitt County Schools, it was one of the first budget cuts.
Looks to be a good game. I'm pulling for Jackson to go home with the W
bobcatsfan Wrote:For real? The B is gone from the helmets? Wow that was the trademark. But times have changed in Jackson. Its going down hill and going very very fast. Didn't tackle very well tonight either. But hey there is no defense anymore in the mountains. Well any where for that matter...It's all offense. Not many low scoring games anymore. Wish Coach Moore the best but when the population is declining because of no jobs it is hard to keep a program dominant because numbers are so low. Someone posted earlier about the Sheldon Clark effect. You re completely right.
The "B" is still on the Helmets. Just a little smaller and has a Bobcat on it.
Nope. It looks like its going to be a very long time until Breathitt is back to old Breathitt.. years... No feeder program and seems like no one wants to play anymore. It's going to be a very long year for the Bobcats.