Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is upon us...
It's upon us...the anticipation will finally come to an end soon. The friday night lights will soon shine. The fans will tailgate. The teams have prepared f...or months, weeks, days, and hour by hour on gameday. The band will play their pre-game percussion prep. The cheerleaders will pick up the pom poms. The coaches will cover last minute duties. The gridiron warriors will take the field.

The comraderie, spirit, and team building of football is like no other. It's upon us folks and I can't help but not to smile. So whether you will hook your fandom to an NFL, college, high school, or pee wee team this fall....I wish you well enjoying every moment. Prayers for a healthy, rewarding season of growth and development whatever your above role may be!

Here's a little something to help set the tone for you...GO FOOTBALL!!!

God bless all of you, and bless others by example!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Heart my friends is the intangible, you can never judge, analyze, empathize with the heart of a "winner."

Be a life changer and grow from what you have learned from the comraderie, spirit, and team building of football!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I love the video. It gave me chills. I'm ready for work now.
One of the best pregame....heck with it. One of the best all time atheletic, scholastic, religious, secular, motivstional speaches I have ever heard.

"i can not do EVERYTHING..but I WILL do SOMETHING"

Thats great stuff Spirit. Thanks for posting!

Viva La HS FOOTBALL!!!
Really enjoyed thanks for sharing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!