Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
20.00%
Madison Southern
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Madison Southern 8/22
After seeing Southern this past Friday, this game won't be close.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Your still posting. From my point I would want to beat a team when they are at there best. Hit someone, help them up and let'em know more is coming. No point wanting to take some out of the game. No pride in beating someone second string.

Your still posting and havent shown me where I said to "HURT SOMEONE INTENTIONAL"

If you help them up and they dont want to get up what do you do? Force them up?

If you hit them hard and they go to the sideline what are you supposed to do, go drag them back out?

Is Rockcastle supposed to make Harris stay every play?
If Harris needs a breathere and they put the back up in, is rock going to call timeout so Harris can get bnback in the game. No fun playing vs 2nd team.
Did rockcastle scrimmage anyone, i hadnt seen or heard of any scrimmage. either very low key or didnt scrimmage
Southern wins by at least 4-5 TDs. Harris has well over 200 yards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Harris is a beast! He will have his way with MT. Vernon. They used to be The Rock. Now there shale!! Larkey made them and now he's a BEAR!!!
If what the rumor is I heard is true.

Southern runs the clock big time and dont let up
could be worse loss in history for rockcastle
Madison Southern big.
Heard today that after this year they won't play each other anymore is this true?
Brandon40403 Wrote:Heard today that after this year they won't play each other anymore is this true?

That's the word that I heard.

I'm a poet and didn't know it.:Shaking:
papagrit Wrote:That's the word that I heard.

I'm a poet and didn't know it.:Shaking:

If that happens I will be disappointed, these two schools need to play every year. Even though most games in this series have been lopsided it is always MAJOR emotion between players and towns. That being said...The Eagles BUSTED THE ROCK last year and hopefully turn them into pebbles this year! LOL...bam!!!

I couldn't resist Papa...no hard feeling!!!
Who's to blame for not playing next year?
I have no idea because nothing is confirmed for what I hear.
After all the crap that happened last year between these 2 I guess they are concerned for a safety standpoint
I Guess They Don't Want To Play The Rock After The Running Back Leaves ,, And The Last I Checked Both Teams Will Be Padded Up And Trying To Win So Don't Count Ya Chickens Before They Hatch
Rockcastle is trying to keep this game going. Rock's AD tweeted this last season
I'm proud we have that caliper player in our part of the state, I am for Rock but, Madison will win 45 0.
Harris was extremely respectful and friendly to our kids and fans last year. I don't know him well, but believe him to have the kind of character and integrity to take him far. Hope he stops in Lexington!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Harris was extremely respectful and friendly to our kids and fans last year. I don't know him well, but believe him to have the kind of character and integrity to take him far. Hope he stops in Lexington!

Confusednicker:

He is about as good of a kid as you will meet. I honestly hope he stays away from UK, I love the CATS, but we are cheering Stoops recruiting but he is still 9th or 10th in the SEC...just saying.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rockcastle is trying to keep this game going. Rock's AD tweeted this last season

So its Madison Southern who dont want to play anymore.
I'm proud we have that caliper player in our part of the state, I am for Rock but, Madison will win 45 0.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:He is about as good of a kid as you will meet. I honestly hope he stays away from UK, I love the CATS, but we are cheering Stoops recruiting but he is still 9th or 10th in the SEC...just saying.

I hope you don't expect him to move Kentucky to top 5 SEC in his 2nd year :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I hope you don't expect him to move Kentucky to top 5 SEC in his 2nd year :biglmao:

Not at all. They will need a few more 5 stars to go with him.
No offense taken from you at all. I only took offense last year with the post game celebration that included the idiot with the sledgehammer. The question is if Rockcastle were to accidentally pull out a win, would Southern fans take exception to similiar behavior if Rockcastle were to beat the team with the number one running back in the nation? Sledgehammer celebration and all? I don't even have a dog in the fight, but, I may slide over for some of the game since my sons don't start the season for a while longer. Like I said before, I know kids on both sides of the ball. Not many any more though. I hope everyone stays healthy and that the game is at least close.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I have no idea because nothing is confirmed for what I hear.

Heard today its official. Something about southern has someone already contracted to play during week 0 next season.
I've known about the scheduling thing for a while. It's a shame they can't get together on an annual basis because of the huge gate that occurs. It's also a shame because Southern has actually made this a rivalry with the win last year. Both teams would really benefit from this game financially.
papagrit Wrote:I've known about the scheduling thing for a while. It's a shame they can't get together on an annual basis because of the huge gate that occurs. It's also a shame because Southern has actually made this a rivalry with the win last year. Both teams would really benefit from this game financially.

I know this game is great for both schools
I WOULDN"T TRADE Fred FOR any back in the state He fits our system very well. l
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I know this game is great for both schools

It is a great game for both schools, and you are right...ITS A MONEY MAKER!!!
I had a great conversation with some rocket fans last night. They want to keep playing but also added the southern fans were complete idiots and acted like idiots after the game. They said they have never acted like that or seen the rocket fans act like that and they always acted like they had been there before.
former Wrote:I had a great conversation with some rocket fans last night. They want to keep playing but also added the southern fans were complete idiots and acted like idiots after the game. They said they have never acted like that or seen the rocket fans act like that and they always acted like they had been there before.

Former...just stop! Rocket fans HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT, I said this last year and will be the only time I say this...1993, you remember hanging a Black VOODOO DOLL on the score board for Madison Southern running back Jonas Hill? So Rocket fans have a short memory, and there are other instances. Just saying it's not as one sided of ignorance as you make it out to be.