Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Betsy Layne
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne
yeah cant think were goin in and not play..
cant get the big head, just go in and play hard to get another win befor the playoffs.
yeah we def. cant get the big head
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:yeah we def. cant get the big head

the only thing i see beating jenkins is themselves... mental mistakes and a big head is the only thing that can beat jenkins in this game:rockon:
HSFootballFreak Wrote:the only thing i see beating jenkins is themselves... mental mistakes and a big head is the only thing that can beat jenkins in this game:rockon:
I agree
1 more day
All-American Lineman Wrote:1 more day
haha are u counting it down?
All-American Lineman Wrote:1 more day

are you ready for this game? better make sure your team mates are too.
I think if that #2,42,28,and that other kid that had that good catch, plays good then Jenkins will win...because they are the only ones that do any thing..:popcorn:
no_iam#1 Wrote:I think if that #2,42,28,and that other kid that had that good catch, plays good then Jenkins will win...because they are the only ones that do any thing..:popcorn:

hmm some how i dont think its jus those 3 guys doin all the work... couldnt have made playoffs w/out a team effort
football_fan Wrote:are you ready for this game? better make sure your team mates are too.
Yes sir, Im ready and you better believe everybody else will be tomorrow
no_iam#1 Wrote:I think if that #2,42,28,and that other kid that had that good catch, plays good then Jenkins will win...because they are the only ones that do any thing..:popcorn:
Jenkins is all about a team effort and 3 players dont make a team

sorry pal! but it takes 11 to win a game, even though those 3 are a really big part of the team you still have the running back who gets more touches than anyone and usually moves the ball, Ray Charels could see that. I guess you would have to really watch the game to know that. If you really want to know who wins the games though you have to look no further than the line O and D. if they dont do there job the running backs cant run no where, and the quarter back cant throw the ball, and if he cant throw then the recivers cant catch it. If you Know anything about football than you would Know that!Confusedhh:
so does anybody know anything about betsy lane, injuries or inelligible players or anything?

:thatsfunn How can u say there the only ones who do anything.. havnt u hurd of a TEAM... ur a joke... your some fan whos pissed cause u hate to see Jenkins do good, and win.. dont get me wrong # 2, 42, 28 and i think u mean # 5 are really good playes and help Jenkins out alot, but theres also a LINE that makes the TEAM..
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins is all about a team effort and 3 players don't make a team
Yeah that's right by far. Even though they do play hard you have to get it up for # 1. He does drill the ball when he gets it and when his fullback is in front of him he burns rubber. Tonight we are gonna tear it up good luck to both teams but j-towns taking this one.
football_fan Wrote:sorry pal! but it takes 11 to win a game, even though those 3 are a really big part of the team you still have the running back who gets more touches than anyone and usually moves the ball, Ray Charels could see that. I guess you would have to really watch the game to know that. If you really want to know who wins the games though you have to look no further than the line O and D. if they dont do there job the running backs cant run no where, and the quarter back cant throw the ball, and if he cant throw then the recivers cant catch it. If you Know anything about football than you would Know that!Confusedhh:
exactly
good game Jenkins....

coach b is my coach, and i never played football in my life, and i joined this year and coach branham did a excellent job this year and i appericate what he had did, hes a great man too. hope to be able to play next year.
I am saying Jenkins 38-6 in this one! Seriously COngrats Cavs and keep orking hard in the offseason Betsy Layne..To EXCEL, it all begins in the offseason, and to Win, there is no offseason! Coach B, keep working, ROme wasn't built in a day..Much more classier of a Program over there!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am saying Jenkins 38-6 in this one! Seriously COngrats Cavs and keep orking hard in the offseason Betsy Layne..To EXCEL, it all begins in the offseason, and to Win, there is no offseason! Coach B, keep working, ROme wasn't built in a day..Much more classier of a Program over there!
Excellent Post
good job cavs... Good Luck 2 BL in the off season..