Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Betsy Layne
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne
player_5622 Wrote:betsy lane isnt in our disrict so it wont mess anything up but our record

Forgot about that.
Redneck Wrote:Forgot about that.
Its ok lol
I hope Jenkins wins...I cannot wait to seem them 1st Round on the turf
P-Villain! Wrote:I hope Jenkins wins...I cannot wait to seem them 1st Round on the turf
Sorry Jenkins isnt rich enough to have turf
Redneck Wrote:Forgot about that.

hes right.. so what if there not in our distrist we still need the W
Jenkins should win this handily
35-6
All-American Lineman Wrote:Sorry Jenkins isn't rich enough to have turf

Rolleyes I think he's talking about the turf at Pikeville. When you guys play them in the playoffs.
Yeah he is..But oh well turf, no turf, can't wait till this game..
football_fan Wrote:Rolleyes i think hes talkin about the turf at pikeville. when you guys play them in the playoffs.
Yeah I know, I was just saying Pikeville doesn't want to play on grass
yeah Football fan he was talkin about p-ville!!!
my bad! my bad! i wont say anythig else. sorry!...... wait a min....what am i sayin i'll do what i want im bigger than both of you. hahaha!

:muscleman
I see jenkins winnin this one, 42-6 sounds like a good score for this one:Thumbs:
football_fan Wrote:my bad! my bad! i wont say anythig else. sorry!...... wait a min....what am i sayin i'll do what i want im bigger than both of you. hahaha!

:muscleman

haha thats funny... wait thats me on there.. the GOV-a-Nater
I got to go with Jenkins by a couple of scores..
Jenkins should win by at least 4 TD's!!!! Lets go Cavs!!!:Cheerlead
All-American Lineman Wrote:Yeah I know, I was just saying Pikeville doesn't want to play on grass

No, We already beat you in your house I'm just anxious for you to come to The Turf and let us tie up some lingering questions and loose ends...
P-Villain! Wrote:No, We already beat you in your house I'm just anxious for you to come to The Turf and let us tie up some lingering questions and loose ends...
It didnt have nothing to do with who won, im saying sorry we can't afford nice turf field like the rich pikeville people and the questions will be answered
All-American Lineman Wrote:It didnt have nothing to do with who won, im saying sorry we can't afford nice turf field like the rich pikeville people and the questions will be answered

hey now, the city paid for the stadium.... not the people of pikeville, though they probly did help a lil
P-Villain! Wrote:No, We already beat you in your house I'm just anxious for you to come to The Turf and let us tie up some lingering questions and loose ends...
Last time I checked this thread was about Besty Lane not Pikeville!!! But IMO it doesn't matter if you play on TURF, GRASS, OR MUD if a team can play they can play no matter what they are standing on. You never know sometime things people say has a way of coming back and bitting them in the _ _ _!!!!!!!!!!! However either way the loose ends will be tied.
what loose ends is everyone talking about exactly?
This thread has 79 post and says nothing at all.

Would love to see the underdog come out on top here.

Jenkins-Betsy Layne-Jenkins-Pikeville-Jenkins
someone must be trying to keep this on top and
alive or build up some post points.
Panther#42 Wrote:what loose ends is everyone talking about exactly?
If the first game is was just a mistake
Anyway lets get back on topic this is about Betsy Layne and Jenkins
All-American Lineman Wrote:If the first game is was just a mistake

oh, yes well have 2 wait till that day comes...HURRY UP!!!!:rockon:
but yea, what are BL's strong points that Jenkins will have to watch out for?
Jenkins cant come into this game with a big head. They have to have a good practice this week and get ready for Betsy Layne or there could be an upset. Jenkins needs a win here to have momentum going into the playoffs.
2 days away
I look for Jenkins to win this one big, but BL imo will score some points. Jenkins 42-21
Jenkins easy, Betsy Lane is the same ole' Betsy Lane. 48-12 Jenkins. I'm not seeing an improvement at all at Betsy Lane. Jenkins has showed major improvement.
this seems to be true, but like said many times before...cant get a big head going into the game!
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Jenkins easy, Betsy Lane is the same ole' Betsy Lane. 48-12 Jenkins. I'm not seeing an improvement at all at Betsy Lane. Jenkins has showed major improvement.
Thanks alot we work hard